Chapter 35

Hey what up peeps!! ;) So I almost died of a heart attack when I saw that this book has over 10 000 reads! I'm SO thankful for each and every one of you! Seriously I love you all!! This chapter is for demiismysavior thanls for your comment!! :D

Stay Strong everone and read on! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

P.O.V Demi

-”Hey Collin?”, I asked through the phone.

-”Yes? Who is this?”, he asked sounding a bit confused.

-”Oh it’s Demi!”, I replied.

-”Oh! Hey Demi! What can I do for ya?”, he questioned.

-”So, Olivia has been working really hard lately and I thought that maybe she could use a break?”, I said carefully.

-”You’re doing a girlfriend intervention?”, he laughed and shook my head no with a playful smirk on my face. We had to tell our managements team that we were dating in case something happened and we had to cover it up.

-”Yeah, kinda”, I giggled.

-”So how long are you asking for?”, he questioned.

-”Hum, just this weekend, cause I’m leaving the country next week”, I explained biting my lip nervously.

-”Give me a sec, I’ll grab her agenda”, he said and I heard him flip the pages.

-”Ok so hum, you’ll have to bring her back saturday cause we have a lot to do on monday and we need her rested!”, he said sounding a bit uncertain.

-”Thank you so much! Don’t tell Olivia though! I wanna surprise her!”, I exclaimed happily.

-”Hahaha!! Ok, and try to convince Olivia to write a song with you! I wanna make this happen!”

-”Call Phil!”, I replied giggling referring to my manager.

-”Oh and for Olivia’s music video we have a meeting before we leave for Washington so I’ll call Phil so he can put it in your schedule!”, he said.

-”Ok, thanks!”, I smiled, “Bye!”

-”Bye!”, he replied before he hung up. I would be co-directing Olivia’s music video and she still had no idea. I was a bit scared of her reaction but I really wanted to do it. Not only because it was for my girlfriend but because I wanted to direct and if I wanted to get better at directing I needed to actually do a video.  We had already brainstormed about what it would look like and I was obsessed with the song! I grabbed my laptop and went online. There was only one last detail to arrange. Where would we be going? I looked around my apartment, listening to the silence, it was so relaxing and it changed me from all the screaming fans. Gosh I missed my fans! One month away from them was long but Neon Lights Tour would fix all that. My ringtone echoed in my ears breaking the soothing silence.

-”Hello?”, I asked.

-”Hey nena!”, Wilmer exclaimed. I let out a quiet sigh and closed my eyes a second.

-”Hey Wilmer!”, I replied trying to sound happy.

-”So nena, I’m not far from your place, do you wanna grab lunch?”, he asked.

-”Hum, sorry, I’m meeting Olivia for lunch”, I said.

-”Oh ok, could I maybe join you guys?”, he asked.