Chapter 42

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!!! :D <3 I love you all so much!! Who wants to be my valentine?!?! :P

Hum ok... ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTER EVER!! AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT!!!  I am sooo freaking awesome everyone I'm waiting for your applause!!! :P This chapter is dedicated to demiisperf! Thanks for the comment!! :D

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone and read on! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 42

P.O.V Demi

I held Olivia in my arms all night, refusing to let go of her. Every time she moved away, I scooted closer. I couldn’t believe what had happened to her, was he really going to do something to her? I couldn’t even bear the thought of someone hurting MY baby. I didn’t know how Olivia had managed to fall asleep so easily when I couldn’t. My eyes just refused to close and my thoughts were all directed towards Olivia. How would she feel tomorrow? Would she be a mess,  maybe she would want to avoid any physical contact. I didn’t want her to be hurting but how could I ever stop that from happening? I pushed a lock of hair behind her ear observing her peaceful expression. Why would he do this to her? I had co-directed Made In The USA with him and I never thought that he could’ve been a bad guy. He was always so nice! How could I even work with him now? Olivia nuzzled her face in my neck letting a little sigh escape her lips. 

-”Baby?”, I whispered to see if she was still sleeping.

-”Yeah?”, she huffed in her sexy morning voice before looking up at me.

-”Are you feeling ok?”, I asked nervously.

-”Your holding me, so yeah”, she replied kissing my neck lightly. I squeezed her tighter.

-”I’m not letting go of you”, I whispered.

-”You better not!”, she smirked scooting closer.

-”Do you wanna talk about what happened?”, I asked.

-”I don’t mind, do you want to know?”, she replied her eyes glued on my lips.

-”Yes, please”, I said and pecked her lips softly.

-”Well he asked me questions about how I knew that I liked girls, so I told him that I had sex with guys before and that nothing compared to what I felt when we are making love. He asked if I would rethink my sexuality if I had had sex with a guy and it had felt as amazing as does when I’m with you. He tried to convince me that I was just with the wrong guys. He didn’t say that he wanted me to have sex with him, but he touched my thigh and played with my hair so I kinda heard his silent message loud and clear. And next thing I know I had locked myself up in the bathroom to call you”, she said quietly never breaking eye contact. I didn’t know what to say, I just squeezed her tighter, closing my eyes.

-”I’m so sorry”, I huffed.

-”Babe, this isn’t your fault, I should be thanking you cause you came for me”, she smiled.

-”I should’ve forced you to sleep in my room”, I argued.

-”Demi, you couldn’t have known, don’t put the blame on yourself, you were perfect”, she whispered kissing my lips gently.

-”I love you”, I said.

-”I know”, she smirked nuzzling her face in my neck.

-”Promise me you’re ok”, I asked.