Chapter 59

We were all born originals, lets not die as copies. Cherish who you are inside, I might not know you but you are amazing!

This chapter is for Ashimi thanks for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 59

P.O.V Olivia

I tried to concentrate on my breathing, keeping it steady. My mind was going wild, as millions of thoughts swirled around making me dizzy. I leaned on the door trying to keep my balance. Why would Noël do that to me! I slowly opened my eyes, looking around the room. There was no exit except the window and I was not about to jump off a three story  building! My eyes landed on a nervous Dylan as a loud sigh escaped my mouth.

-“Noël I’m gonna kill you if you don’t open the door right now!!”, I shouted kicking the door with my foot.

-“I’m so sorry Olivia! It was Sarah’s plan”, she replied from the other side of the door.

-“Where the fuck is that bitch!”, I exclaimed throwing a look over my shoulder.

-“Over here”, a voice said in the room. I turned around abruptly to see Sarah walk out of the closet.

-“What the fuck Sarah! What were you thinking! Do you hate me that much!”, I blurted out frustratedly. She walked closer to me and cupped my face in her hands slowly leaning in. My heart started pounding in my chest as I tried to pull away but she kept a firm grip on me. I couldn’t move, I was stuck against the door.

-“Calm down Olivia, look at me, only me”, she huffed, “Forget that Dylan is here. Just look at me”. I looked up my green orbs meeting hers.

-“Why are you doing this to me?”, I whispered as my eyes watered. She gently stroke my cheek with her thumb, giving me a reassuring smile. 

-“We’re gonna make things right between you two Olivia. I’m here to help you”, she replied quietly. I bit my bottom lip hard holding in my tears. “Olivia everything is going to be fine, I’m right here with you and I’m on your side ok?”, she smiled. I nodded slowly throwing a quick look in Dylan’s direction. She let go of my face and pulled away as she grabbed my hand and dragged me closer to Dylan. “Lets be mature right now”. 

-“I don’t have anything to say to him”, I frowned crossing my arms over my chest.

-“Then listen to me Olivia! Just hear me out once please”, he pleaded with a desperate look on his face. I observed him for head to toe, the taste of bile meeting my tongue. Why did he have to look like that.

-“I don’t feel so good”, I huffed a sickening feeling taking place in my stomach. Sarah threw me a worried look as she gently pushed me towards the bed. I sat down, closing my eyes as my breathing deepened.

FLASH BACK

-“OLIVIA”, Liam screamed angrily before he barged in my room. I stared at him, startled by his sudden outburst. 

-“What did I do?”, I asked nervously.

-“You hooked up with Sarah!”, he exclaimed.

-“What? How, how do you know?”, I stuttered backing away from him.

-“Liam please calm down”, Sarah said as she rushed in my room. She grabbed him by the arm to catch his attention but he yanked his arm out of her grip. “Liam please!”, she pleaded.