Chapter 4

Chapter 4

P.O.V Olivia

I nervously began to play with my hair as my face heated up. I never ever thought that it was possible for Demi to be even prettier in person. No, prettier was an understatement. All of her body screamed confident and sexy. I bit my bottom lip feeling my heart pounding harder in my chest. Was it possible to have a love at first sight kind of thing for a celebrity? She's a person too, right?. She smiled cutely looking me straight in the eyes.

-"Nice to meet you Olivia", Demi said opening her arms to greet me. I hugged her back tightly breathing in her sweet vanilla scent. Act cool Olivia, I mentally said to myself.

-"I don't know what to say", I blushed.

-"Well how about nice to meet you too?", Demi giggled making my face heat up even more.

-"Well I'll let you guys talk, I have to make a call", my dad said while patting my back before exiting the room.

-" I didn't know Louis had a daughter", she smiled.

-"Well he didn't really either, I met him for the first time yesterday", I explained.

-"Oh", she frowned, "Well you'll see, he's a really nice guy!". I smiled as a reply, not really knowing what to say. We looked at each other in silence. I prayed that she wouldn't notice that I was totally checking her out. I mean, how could I not. She is so perfect. 

-"I can't believe you're really here", I smiled foolishly, "could we take a picture, if you don't mind", I asked, my eyes filled with hope.

-"Yeah, sure", she smiled. She stepped closer to me and placed her arm around my shoulders hugging me to her side, sending shivers down my spine. I quickly took the photo. I couldn't believe the effect she had on me. "So are you into music?", she asked beaming.

-"Yeah", I said briefly. 

-"Do you sing or do you play any instruments?", she asked with a cute smile.

-"Hum, I sing, I play the piano and a little guitar too", I blushed. Demi freaking Lovato was standing in front of me, Olivia Dickens and trying to have a conversation. But my stupid self couldn't let my nerves go away.

-"Amazing, do you write your own songs?", she questioned.

-"Hum, I've never really tried", I replied looking at my feet.

-"Well you should, write about what's in your heart", she smiled pointing my heart with her finger, "maybe you've got your dad's talent", she giggled.

-"That would be way too cool to be true", I smiled.

-"Well you'll never know until you try! Do you want to maybe sit down with me and give me some feedback on a song I'm working on?", she asked.

-"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you, I could just sit here and wait for...", I couldn't finish my sentence for Demi cut me off.

-"Don't be silly", she laughed,"If I asked you to come, it's cause I mean it. Otherwise I would've ask you to sit your cute little self back on that comfy couch", she smiled and grabbed my hand before dragging me into the room. To my surprise it was empty. She pushed a swirly chair in my direction as she sat next to me. She placed a music sheet with lyrics on it  between us and she locked her gaze on the paper. We sat in silence for a while. I tried to look at it too but I couldn't, my eyes were fixed on her.

-"Are you gonna look at the lyrics or just stare at me the whole time", she smirked raising her eyebrows.

-"Huh?", I mumbled feeling my face turn red, "Sorry", I said and looked down at the sheet. It read: (A/N: I'm gonna use catch me and I'm gonna change some of the lyrics)