Untitled Part 109

In the classroom the next day, Shu Ning sat down properly in class. All the students were very curious, was this carefree child finally studying hard for his exams? How rare, did someone nag him about it? Some were secretly pleased, some emotional, and some were delighted, his teachers for example, were starting to pay attention to Shu Ning again.

Shu Ning wanted to cry with no tears, why you ask?

After that shaky car ride yesterday, he had been XXOO-ed again in bed. It felt so good at that time, with his big brother taking care of him so tenderly after, it felt so nice, but......His body was made of flesh after all! Now he was in a fit of misfortune, his waist was sore, his butt hurt, and his legs were still numb, it was simply a sad experience that was hard to describe.

At noon, Shu Ning who did not have the company of Tian Jia Hui and the others was by himself so Zhao Dong sent someone specially over to invite Shu Ning out to eat. Shu Ning could only refuse ╮(╯▽╰)╭ It was better to just sit around, nobody could see how bitter this little baby felt, at the very least his appearance was still refreshed, sitting with his back straight like a perfect little guy.

Because he didn't know whether Shu Heng would come to pick him up at night, Pang Qian as well could only contact Shu Ning through the phone, so he asked about news of Uncle Pang while they were talking. Pang Qian admired Shu Ning a lot, so he told him the truth. Uncle Pang's life was ordinary but he drank a lot, when he got drunk he would start yelling about how Qin Yu Fu was too blind to see who was really a good person, then when he was sober he would be quiet again. After a period of depression, he had gone out to find work.

Shu Ning raised his eyebrows and felt strange somewhere within him. After the call, Shu Ning then gave Qin Yu Fu a call.

Qin Yu Fu's life was very fulfilling, he had a family, a wife, and inside of her wife's stomach was a little baby. The whole family was in great harmony, it was wonderful and very warm. Hearing the happy voice of his uncle, naturally Shu Ning felt relieved. He wanted to mention Uncle Pang but he didn't know what his uncle would think about it, and right when Shu Ning was hesitating, his uncle brought it up.

"Ning Ning, did......Did Uncle Pang look for you?"

"Nope, I actually wanted to go see him but I forgot because I was too busy,"Shu Ning was honest, the time it took to go from C City to F City was only several hours, it was quite convenient, he could even visit his granny's grave on the way. But because he had just established his relationship with Shu Heng, and was done in until he could barely get off the bed, he didn't feel like going.

"You shouldn't worry about adult's troubles, don't see him even if he comes to look for you, it's impossible for me to accompany him as a bachelor for the rest of my life. Ning Ning, your uncle isn't trying to be ungrateful, and I really am very thankful to him for helping me out with so much, but since we can't click as friends, I will repay all that he's done for me through Pang Qian. So, Ning Ning, you mustn't get yourself involved, the thing with me and Pang......that's a long story."

"Mm, I know."

"The weather is good now so several people were recruited in the construction site, I'm going to go get busy for now, I'm really happy that your business is booming more and more by the day."

Shu Ning sat on a bench under the tree, and the two caught up with each other, including his college entrance examinations, to take care of his health and whatnot before they ended the call. Shu Ning did not think too much about it since it was his uncle's problems, it's fine as long as he's got it under control. But he didn't know that Qin Yu Fu was standing by the window for a long time, so long that tears started to fall to his cheeks.