Untitled Part 82

In the blink of an eye, more than a month had passed and Shu Ning had already been going back to school for many days.

His eyes were looking to the front but his mind was filled with thoughts of their kiss at the square. It was very light, and he had just given him a little peck but the feeling was wonderful, enough to whisk him away into the realm of dreams, unable to drag himself out of it. Fireworks burst into the sky right behind them, but as for what festival it was that day, that was not important anymore. Shu Ning closed his eyes, only his brother was left in his heart.

When they separated, Shu Ning got to see a good show.

The He clan really was unlucky, even drinking water made them choke. First it was He Chang who got investigated on the reason of tax evasions, that was a no-brainer, everybody hated black-hearted businessmen, he'll be treated like a rat on the streets. Then there was an insider who spilled the beans and said that Han Yu had been meeting with a certain head of his state privately, and stuffed him up in tens of millions worth of writes.

ANd so the second one to be taken away was Han Yu, shouting in tears that she had been wronged, unwilling to admit to it no matter how she was questioned, but the head of state still couldn't stand the condemnation of the public and his conscience, and surrendered himself. It wasn't just ten thousand, it was a million. At that time, the apprehensive head of state's daughter had gotten leukemia and Han Yu came to them offering money, telling them to just take this as meeting a new friend. The head of state spoke honestly and Han Yu had no way of arguing further, then she was sent by the police to prison.

Then, He Ran went to a labour camp.

The He family's old head used connections and backroutes to secretly go over to the capital, hoping to find the Wen clan for help. Unexpectedly, he was sent by his own grandson into prison.

For the sake of protecting himself, He Jiong had also gone all out! Thus it made everyone feel less shameful, and he would stay in the Wen clan's villa everyday with his fool of a wife.

The situation was changing like the clouds in the wind, people's hearts were unpredictable. The He family which had been doing well was done for just like that and it was out of everyone's expectations. When they wanted a share of the dumplings they suddenly found themselves left with only soup! The Shu family truly had big hearts, they would at least leave a bit of benefits for everyone, if you didn't take it, it would've just been a waste, but if you did, you had to recognize the status of the Shu family.

Right now in C City, the Shu family had become the head.

During lunchtime, a few young boys had gathered over Shu Ning right as he sat down in the canteen, and brought him some delicacies, this was how it's been every single day nowadays.

He had jumped grades in this lifetime so he was a senior, they were classmates in his past life as well and they were also friends, then they would come to be best buddies after they were to graduate, everyone would share all their difficulties, and naturally the good as well. But after something happened to Shu Ning......They've all banded together to turn against him, craving to drink his blood and gnaw on his bones.

Just like right now, they would say that peers of about the same age should play together.

Wow, you're so amazing, you actually managed to skip grades, and two at that! It's simply incredible.

There were even those who were envious but did not say anything.

There was a young boy who would sit at the corner all the time, he was the most quiet. He was big, tall, with bronzed skin and a bright gaze, he was slightly arrogant with quite a bit of skill, born with a set of beautiful eyes he was very handsome, like a ray of sunshine, filled also with a nice and clean air. In his past life, Shu Ning had been attracted to him, he felt that he was great at everything save for his family background, and so after having his money, time, and love taken from him, his boyfriend had a change of heart in the end, and went off with his good friend, the Zhang Qi who liked to run to Shu Ning's class to visit him.