Untitled Part 129

"Well, what brings you here?"Shu Cheng knew, but he still asked, a playful hint of emotion glowing in his eyes.

Shu Heng felt extremely gloomy at heart, he was jealous.

Shu Ning and Shu Cheng were father and son and their looks were about one-third in similarity. Now that they both had their heads turned to him, blinking together with the same movements, it really was quite......hard to describe.

And what do they mean by bullying someone over the limits? What did it mean to swallow a hit silently?

My dad wants to sleep with my wife and he's still asking me what brought me here? Heh, Shu Heng's face was very thick. With one hand holding his pillow, he walked calmly over to the bed step by step, dug around, bringing Shu Ning closer to the inside of the bed so that he had some space. Thankfully, Shu Heng was a very calm person, if not he would definitely have slept in the middle to separate the two.

Shu Cheng had to make space as well, laying down by the other side of the bed. He took a look at his older son before looking over to his second son. Thankfully, the bed was quite big, if not it definitely wouldn't be able to fit three men:"Now what is up with you lot, all coming over to sleep with me. You can't do this anymore if I ever get a wife in the future, she may get jealous."

Saying that with his smile showing even in his eyes, it meant that Shu Cheng did not really believe that in his heart, because he liked it when his kids squeezed into bed with him. And the chances where he would be able to do this were not many, if he missed it in the future he could just carry Shu Ning over, and naturally Shu Heng himself would follow. Thankfully, Shu Cheng was born and raised proper so he bore no evil thoughts in his mind, if not he may have found that this pair of Siamese twins were unusual.

Shu Heng laid sideways with one hand supporting his head, and his profound gaze set on Shu Ning whose face was slightly red:"Honey......"

Shu Ning's body went stiff in an instantly, quickly covering his mouth with his blanket. He was in a panic and his big eyes turned, it felt great!

Shu Cheng's heart jumped, was Heng Heng finally enlightened? He had introduced so many to him and yet he was not interested in any of them, perhaps he may not even remember what those ladies looked like anymore. Some time ago there was someone who worked in the company who had been pushed off by Shu Heng overseas to lead a team overseas. Really, it was......There really was nothing he could say about that. For him to actually say honey, it meant that Shu Heng had started to think about that issue so he had to quickly strike while the iron was hot. Shu Cheng had also turned his body sideways, supporting his head with one arm:"So you've met the young lady of the Guo family, what do you think?"

Hey now, you went for another blind date behind my back? Shu Ning narrowed his eyes, staring at Shu Heng with an unkindly gaze.

But who was Shu Heng? How would he be scared of that? With his free hand, he gave the tip of Shu Ning's nose a squeeze:"Like that, I guess. No feeling."

Really? Even that was a no? But she was so excellent? Shu Cheng wanted to put in a few words for the girl:"That girl is very assertive, she's doing her university courses within the country and while she's studying, she has been starting her own business while taking care of her family, it's really rare for someone to have both the smarts and the filial piety."

"I don't like her,"Shu Heng was thinking to himself, was it filial piety to start a business? But she wasn't as good as being filial as Shu Ning.

Shu Cheng's eyes brightened up and recalled someone else:"The second young miss of the Wang family is not bad as well, she returned after pursuing her advanced studies in an overseas school of music, her temperament is outstanding and she's a sweet and cute girl who's great at the arts of music, chess, poetry, and drawing, and even cooks up a good meal. It's hard to find a lady like her these days, very rare, do you want to see her?"