Untitled Part 71

As He Yu's words fell, Shu Ning widened his eyes at the moment when he pressed over abruptly, and panicked inwardly. A loud bang sounded, someone has kicked in the door, All Shu Ning could see was the constantly magnifying image of He Yu's face so he wasn't sure if Shu Heng was the one breaking in, what kind of face did he have, and what will he do after this?

Of course Shu Heng's fury was indispensable.

Who could've ever imagined that He Yu would be so bold? Shu Ning was the proper second young master of the Shu clan after all, he's simply looking too highly of himself, doing whatever he wants like that.

Someone barged in, so naturally He Yu stopped what he was doing. He immediately turned around vigilantly, and he hadn't even seen clearly which gutsy bastard interrupted his business when he felt a pain on his cheek, he had been knocked down to the ground by a punch and the corners of his mouth was cut on the spot, his front teeth broke off and blood was pouring out. But this wasn't the end of it, Shu Heng stepped his foot down as well.

There was suddenly the noise of a ghostly wailing coming from the washroom, many of the passing guests were curious and wanted to look, but the bodyguards had already closed up the door and kept watch outside.

Shu Ning didn't catch anything, He Yu who had been sticking himself over in front of him had suddenly disappeared, then his big brother's big hand covered his eyes, then the sounds of He Yu's screams came one after the other, then...... Then...... Then...... The hand moved down, the worried face of his brother appeared before him, looking incomparably livid.

Shu Ning had never seen Shu Heng this way before, truly, he had never seen it even after living over thirty years in his past life, he had always had a prideful look, he was aloof and arrogant, as if he would never keep anything in his sight, he was reserved and serious, nobody dared to be impudent in front of him, they may not even have the guts to raise their voice.

Shu Ning quietly gulped down his saliva, his big brother was furious this time, it was more serious than he had anticipated.

But whose fault was that?

He Yu, oh He Yu, if you like me you can pursue me, and it's alright if you just want to go on a date, but who allowed you to go straight for it? Bastard, you're doing something stupid and dragging me down as well, but speaking of which, where's He Yu? He had already been dragged out like a corpse, and the blood on the ground was wiped off by the bodyguards who poured in! Shu Heng was very thorough with matters, he had never personally done anything for many years, but now he knocked him out cold, he didn't spare him even a little.

There were only two people within the washroom, the look on Shu Heng's face right now was extremely dangerous.

Shu Ning was really frightened this time, his eyes were red and puffy, glazed with a soft layer of mist, just looking at him stoked Shu Heng's flames.

"He kissed you?"

"......"Shu Ning was startled.

"Where did he kiss?"

This voice of his was filled with anger, as if the air that came from his mouth was laced with poison. Shu Ning swallowed his saliva, he was frightened:"He didn't."

"Where did he kiss?"Shu Heng got even closer, that handsome face of his was practically plastered to Shu Ning. Regardless of whether it was his tone or attitude, even the look in his eyes were full of murderous intent:"Where?"

"He didn't, he really didn't."

"Let me see."

Shu Heng took Shu Ning as his own, doing whatever he pleased with him. First he gave him a sniff, the tip of his nose touched those soft lips, this is my little pudding, nobody else can touch it. Shu Ning leaned on the wall like a fool motionlessly, his eyes were wide and his mouth was gaping from confusion, and his heart was convulsing in shock, did big brother kiss me?