Untitled Part 98

"Okay!"Shu Ning did not suspect anything off, and even felt a slight expectation.

Shu Heng held Shu Ning around his waist with a relaxed gaze. His little brother was so silly, so innocent, and so cute, he really was afraid of him being snatched away from him one day.

But Shu Ning did not actually have that many fancy plans after this, so it was the same even if he took it before going home. He didn't have anything going on in the afternoon anyway, or at least that was Shu Ning's thoughts, but in truth......Why did he end up entering the break room of the chairman's office?

"This is the latest online game created from my company overseas, give it a try and jot down any thoughts or opinions you have on it, and when you're tired just sleep."

What what what? Shu Ning was dumbfounded, he had an online game company?

He's off to his meeting and I'm continuing with work?

And how could I sleep......Ah ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) Even the bed was changed? Oh my god! He had already planned this a long time ago, telling me he had something to give me was just an excuse. With a warmth on his lips, Shu Ning looked towards Shu Heng in surprise. He moved his lips and could only tell him a single "okay", he had fallen into his big brother's schemes, he actually did _(:зゝ∠)_

And he didn't feel the least bit angry at all......How cheap he was!

The two stuck together for a while, then Shu Heng left for his meeting. Shu Ning played the game, he had played this in his past life and it was popular in at least half of the entire world, playing it now felt slightly different, and he was more serious this time around. After two hours, Shu Heng returned. He noticed that Shu Ning was wearing his earphones, sitting on the bed with his little legs crossed, playing very seriously.

WIth his brows slightly raised, he pounced over and pushed him down. Shu Ning groaned, his big brother was so heavy that his whole body had sunken down into the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"You've been playing for a while, don't you care about your eyes anymore?"

"This is work!"

"If you like it, how about I hand my company over to you in the future to take care of?"Seeing that Shu Ning was about to oppose that idea, he immediately covered his little mouth:"I'm close to dying of exhaustion here, don't you plan to help share a bit of the burden?"

Heh heh, this isn't funny. Shu Ning rolled his eyes.

Seeing that Shu Ning really wanted to have nothing to do with it, Shu Heng didn't feel sad about it either. He let go of him then sat up to take his suit off before laying back down:"Let's sleep for a while, then we can go home together at night."

"Okay."

Shu Ning gave up on playing the game. Although he had reached a crucial moment in the game, nothing could compare to his big brother. The two lay together on a single bed, and slowly, quietly, they both fell asleep. Shu Ning really fell asleep, but Shu Heng opened his eyes and with light feet he got off the bed to look at what Shu Ning noted down. Side notes? Gaming strategies?

Below the gaming strategies were some of the little tricks Shu Ning found out while playing.

A book appeared in Shu Heng's mind full of colours, and very beautiful, the contents were filled with all sorts of tips. All gamers want to stand out from the crowd, and if you didn't want to use underhanded methods, it was very important to keep up with the news so they would definitely buy these types of books that taught them how to upgrade their characters, how to maintain their equipment, precautions, and introductions to various items. While the site notes were even more simple. Shu Heng played around the little ideas jotted down by Shu Ning, and immediately he thought of a lot of things that could be implemented after some sorting out.