Untitled Part 81

Huh ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) ???

He's a straight man after all, saying such words that made Shu Ning confused on whether he should laugh or cry, even if that part yesterday was my fault is he going to kiss me now? That's not right, he's guiding me, what should I do? Tears fell in Shu Ning's heart, he wanted to agree and ask for his guidance with an open mind, he really wanted to kiss with his male god. If he were to ask himself, he really, really liked it very much.

But......Everything had its limits, they've already gone out of bounds with what happened yesterday, Shu Ning did not wish to watch Shu Heng start and manage family for the rest of his life while he hid in the corners shedding tears of jealousy, he would go mad if that were to happen. He had died very early on in his past life so he didn't even have the chance to enjoy the taste of being pressed down by someone, it'll still be better to just love someone else instead, that would probably be easier.

He wasn't reborn to suffer his past grudges, he has to live a good life.

"Brother, I'm focusing on my studies right now and I don't really want to start dating yet,"Shu Ning turned the topic deliberately, and it was slightly provocative:"Could big brother have fallen in love with someone and is using me to try things out? You can tell me, I'm your little brother, you can share your troubles with me!"

If it were a fool, they may have said that they had one then kiss his little brother boldly, obtaining the goodies offered right in front of his eyes and solving his pain of lovesickness. But Shu Heng was a very wise man, he would not tolerate any misunderstandings between them at all. WIth a sharp gaze and a cold tone he responded:"You're right, a student should focus on their studies, brother doesn't have anyone in mind, but if I had to name one......You would be the only one."

But when he heard "but if I had to name one", Shu Ning had misunderstood, he thought that even if his big brother did not fall in love with anyone he still knew in his heart what kind of person he wanted to look for, and there was already a good candidate for it. Wasn't everyone from a big family like this? They would go wild outside but they would still properly marry a woman at the end who could set his sails straight.

And having a woman like this birth a child for them would be even better, with more resources to raise them with, bringing the fortune of two families together was as simple as just walking up the stairs.

For a moment, Shu Ning pondered over a lot of things and a glaze of mist welled up over his eyes, and his tears were flooding~

But as soon as this dramatic scene appeared, Shu Heng's words stopped and what he continued with was "you would be the only one" ( ⊙ o ⊙ )

Shu Ning was content now, so what if he didn't love me? He had me in his heart and it was fine even if it was just brotherly love.

"What's wrong?"Shu Heng felt an ache in his heart, was his little brother going to cry? He had still frightened him, he couldn't do that even with a good enough reason.

"It's nothing, it was just a yawn. Brother, I'm hungry, how about we go down and eat?"

"We can, but......"

Shu Ning blinked his eyes, what else is there to be done? Um, he was suddenly flipped over and he landed on top of Shu Heng's body. Shu Ning was dumbfounded, he had just wanted to speak when he heard a rip, Shu Heng actually ripped my underwear? Oh my god, Shu Ning shivered subconsciously and glared at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to give you a spanking, let's see if you'll still dare to run down the stairs after this!"

"What the hell!"

Shu Heng raised an eyebrow:"You dare to swear?"

"This is not ah...... Ah...... Ah......"He's really hitting me, Shu Ning wiggled and found that something was slowly poking between his legs, it was Shu Heng's thingy. Oh god, he's hard? It's easy to get impulsive in the early mornings, don't do it big brother, impulses are the temptations of the devil!