Untitled Part 73

Qin Yu Fu nodded his head in understanding:"No no, it's only proper, how could he just stay outside by himself? You should put on a coat, come on."

The foreman was understanding as well:"Remember to give your uncle a call when you reach the hotel."

Shu Ning gave Qin Yu Fu a hug, then took Shu Heng's hand, and he was even considerate to the end, he gave the collar of the jacket his big brother just put on a tug:"If the wind gets in, you'll catch a cold."

"......"Shu Heng, little brother is angry~ Why?

The bodyguard moved aside and the two young masters walked out hand in hand, one in front and the other in the back. He was just about to close the door when Qin Yu Fu hurriedly spoke with a jacket on:"No no, it's alright, I'll send them off~"

The foreman's brows were knitted into a deep frown, and he yelled out:"You better pull up your zipper, you'll catch a cold if the wind gets in, even the kids know."

Qin Yu Fu had already ran out and the bodyguard followed them the whole way through, it really was very cold outside. It was snowing and the snowflakes that came gliding down created a very wonderful scenery, with a sky filled with crystals, and everything was covered in a layer of white, making the passersby entranced by this beautiful scene, almost forgetting to go home, they even took out their phones to take pictures. Shu Ning was not the same, his mood was extremely bad, it was down in the negatives, if not because he didn't want his uncle to see and possibly misunderstand, he would definitely give Shu Heng a sour face.

When they got to the car, he didn't try to cover it up anymore and shook off Shu Heng's hand. Shu Ning sat down on the other side of the car in a huff without making a sound as he looked outside, his face livid.

Even a fool could tell he was upset, if he really didn't care about Shu Heng, he would've never gotten angry.

Shu Heng sat over with a profound look in his eyes, and didn't go close, and didn't extend his hand either, he just quietly sat with him.

Shu Ning supported his head with one hand and closed his eyes. Big brother is very good, he's great in every possible way, and I understand that he didn't want uncle and Uncle Pang to feel uncomfortable, but did he ask me how I felt? He always did whatever he thought was right, the decision always ends with him, does he think that just because he cares about me he can ignore my feelings?

The car drove all the way to the hotel. A room had already been reserved for them, the bodyguards got off the car and left the space for the two young masters.

As before, Shu Heng was still silent, and Shu Ning was still furious, but in truth, Shu Ning didn't know how he should show his temper to Shu Heng either, what was he gonna do? Blame him for being considerate?

He simply got off the car and walked into the hotel with Shu Heng following behind, what attitude is that? Throwing a tantrum without a single sound? I'm clearly the one angry here, alright?

The bodyguard hurried to the front to lead the way, the best room was at the topmost floor, there were no five star hotels in F City.

After entering the room, Shu Ning sat atop the sofa with his arms crossed around his chest, and he looked towards Shu Heng with a fierce gaze. Shu Heng sat opposite of him calmly, and even crossed his legs......

Unhappy, Shu Ning frowned deeply and got up in a huff of anger:"Do you even know what I'm angry about?"

"I just know that you're very daring."

"......"

"What's wrong?"

Shu Ning forgot, the one in front of him was Shu Heng, whoever he doted on, whoever would be blessed. Shu Ning sighed and turned to leave, he was very angry, so I'm daring now am I? I've already given you face and you still won't accept it huh? Ah, you really look too highly of yourself, and now you've hurt yourself instead, Shu Ning figure remained straight, but his eyes had started to redden.

RWSBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें