Untitled Part 100

Raising an eyebrow, Qin Yu Fu felt that something was off. He took the red packet from her and his complexion changed as soon as he saw the amount written on the cheque. He immediately shoved it back into Shu Ning's arms:"A million is too much, you should hold on to it for your studies."

"......"Shu Ning was stunned for a moment, turns out his uncle didn't change at all. He immediately pushed the red packet back over with a smile:"It's from my dad, not from me!"

"Then that's even more reason for me to reject it."

"......"Shu Ning pushed it back and forth with his uncle:"My mom said it's been hard on you raising me up, you should just take it on a such a good day, uncle."

"I understand your kind intentions, you should take a seat and have a good meal,"His uncle forcefully shoved it back over. Everything Shu Ning said had just been excuses, how could he not know? For his junior to give him so much money, it's best for him to just spend it on himself, Qin Yu Fu already had enough for himself, if he really needed money he would bring it up with Shu Ning.

Shu Ning sat down to dine in. Due to being surrounded earlier, two of the four bodyguards had come over, everybody was quite curious and their gazes were turned over. Shu Ning didn't care about that, he felt that he might have done a bad thing on good intentions today, the steps of the bride seemed to be erratic and she had a strange look on her face, she might have gotten angry.

But it was no use thinking too much, his uncle would take care of it. A couple can't live their days dealing with each other's tempers, only with love can they get along till they're old.

Pang Qian was sitting right next to Shu Ning, some of the other high-level executives were also seated at that table, a cheery atmosphere was present all round. During the toast, they had also gotten drunk watching Shu Ning down cup after cup of fruit juice. The boss was still a kid, only sixteen, what were they doing while they were sixteen? Thinking about which girl was more pretty? Or were they still working by the lamplight?

After a day of festivities, Shu Ning was near falling apart when he reached home. It would be great if Shu Heng was here, he wouldn't have to do anything, being taken for a bath and brought to the bed, his blanket pulled up, and his belly rubbed. His phone rang, it was his big brother. Shu Ning received the call happily, and fell asleep before they finished talking. Hearing the sounds of his breaths, Shu Heng felt at peace and his body felt warm as if Shu Ning was resting right beside him.

Shu Heng had the bodyguard enter the room to check on him, help him fix up his blanket, and bring his phone away.

After a few days, Shu Ning was surrounded by Zhao Dong and co again. In the canteen, Wang Cong, Zhang Qi, and Tian Jia Hui had been squeezed out of the circle so they could chat about life, dreams, and what they wanted. Tian Jia Hui was still fine with it, his complexion was normal but Zhang Qi couldn't sit still anymore. He stretched his neck over to peer at Shu Ning whereas Wang Cong always had his head low, the indignation he bore could only be pressed down in his heart.

Shu Ning was a top class young master after all, only with that status could he get the favour of Zhao Dong and the other kids from powerful families, humph.

Zhang Qi gave Tian Jia Hui a jab:"Look, the seniors sure are treating Shu Ning well, when can I finally mix in with that group?"

"You gotta get a dad worth a billion dollars man,"said Tian Jia Hui in an enigmatic tone, his eyes not moving to look over to that side. In reality, he felt embarrassed as well, embarassed at how useless he was and that he couldn't sit in the same table with him, so he decided to just be a good friend to him, and he could also be of some use to him in the future. A great young master type like Shu Ning liked to be put on a pedestal by people, and Tian Jia Hui intended to be part of those people.