Untitled Part 50

The obedient, sensible, naive, and pure little brother in my arms was actually a little devil once he's out?

How could those tricks be something a person with a pure heart could come up with?

It was clearly intentional, and after so many rounds the little guy still hasn't been caught a single time, what does that tell people?

He's very good at this......

Shu Heng was shrouded with darkness, the handsome was as exceptional as that of an emperor's was frosted over, he was leaning back cozily on a sofa and drinking red wine as well, the same as the one Shu Ning was having. Shu Heng narrowed his eyes dangerously, very good, this is a fine Lafite of a good vintage.

If Shu Ning saw him he would definitely piss himself.

The room next door was getting heated up, the young masters had already had some alcohol during their meal so they weren't very sober, but now that they were being played by Shu Ning in such a way, one by one their faces were flushed red and their neck were swollen, they were all hoping for Shu Ning to fall into the pit, later He Ran even jeered and said he wanted to spin the bottle, Shu Ning let him, but in the end it was still pointing towards someone else.

Tsk......everyone made a noise.

Actually only four left were able to sit down, Shu Ning was digging pits for people composedly, he really was quite the expert, heh heh.

He Ran got pitted once again, he swallowed his saliva and looked pitifully at Shu Ning, hoping he could go easy on him. As the queen of the day Shu Ning curled up his lips mischievously:"Zi Hui, draw on his face, make him look like a bastard."

How could that do? You can have me do anything but you definitely can't draw on my face, the glorious image of the Lord definitely must not be stained! Everyone had their own inverted scales that should not be touched against, Shu Ning had the memories of his past life so how could things not be easy when he's playing him?

Shu Zi Hui was ecstatic, lil' big bro are you helping me get revenge? She hurriedly took out an eyebrow pencil from her bag but He Ran's face turned dark and he immediately took up the glass, raised his neck, and drank it.

Oh......I can't take any more......He Ran passed out as soon as he sat down, it was quite silly.

Cai Jian's face was scarlet with fury, he pointed a trembling finger at Shu Ning:"This won't do, you haven't drank any yet, one more. Let me turn it this time, this is too damn abnormal."

He did turn the bottle, but Shu Ning clung his legs to the table, he had started his skullduggery.

Finally, other than Shu Ning everyone had fallen from battle, the beauties were fine, Shu Ning gracefully stood up and sat down again, as if he had also drank a bit too much:"I'm sorry beautiful ladies, originally I had planned to send you all home."Pretend to be muddled~

"No need no need, we can go back on our own."

"Yeah that's right."

"It's the thought that counts!"

Shu Ning was gloomy:"They......"

"We'll send them~"Each of them helped one up, and the ones who brought bodyguards will definitely be fine.

These young masters will be ruining a lot of good girls in the future with their family's power, he'll give these beauties a chance today and take their revenge if they have any need to. Oh? Shu Ning looked towards Shu Zi Hui, this fellow was also eager for trouble, what's up? Is she thinking of turning back on what's already happened? God, right now almost everyone was about the age of thirteen or fourteen, towards the relationships between a male and a female it was like a new world for them, exciting, curious, enjoyment, they'll be blushing for half a day from just a kiss on the cheek, they definitely won't take it too seriously:"Zi Hui, I'll send you back."