Untitled Part 121

Shu Ning was doing the public a favour for his own gains ah no......It was for his uncle, his dad, and himself, three birds with one stone ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Shu Cheng was introducing new partners very cheerfully to Shu Heng, and with Shu Ning's call, he brought him away.

But Shu Heng thought that Shu Ning had only done this for their dad, since no matter how they put it those leeches were their family after all. There was a feeling of subtlety in the atmosphere between Shu Heng and Shu Cheng, it was good for his dad to slow down a bit by going out for a few days.

After several hours, Shu Ning stood at the doorway of the villa. Looking up into the skies, the sun had slowly started to set, and the person he was waiting for finally came.

The car stopped but there was no need for the bodyguards to open the door, Shu Heng helped himself down. The sunlight shone on his body, highlighting his handsome face but causing the image to look slightly hazy. Shu Ning immediately went to the car, and the two locked hands, looking at each other with their gazes filled with emotion. Despite only having been separated for a day, Shu Heng couldn't sleep well, and it was the same for Shu Ning, especially after hearing all the 'mm' and 'ahh's, he missed him even more.

"Brother, how's dad?"

"He's doing well, but I'm not,"Shu Heng gave the hands in his own a squeeze, and caressed them with his finger, it was very alluring.

Shu Ning was blushing to his ears. He rolled his eyes and it appeared very naughty:"Let's go inside, both uncle and Uncle Pang are out to buy groceries."

"Alright."

There weren't many furnishings in the living room, there was a TV installed to the wall with a coffee table placed not far away from it, then there was a large sofa, that was all that was in the living room, a very simple design.

It was home to two men so the furnishings were dull and the place didn't feel very lived in. Shu Heng had a look around but did not express his opinion, this was after all the home of Shu Ning's uncle, it was fine as long as they were living comfortably. Shu Ning took Shu Heng upstairs and had the bodyguards head over to the kitchen to prepare the watermelon. The bodyguard felt a bit disgruntled as he retrieved the round watermelon from the fridge, it was OK if you sent him out to beat someone up, but to cut this......He scratched his head, and washed his hands. There were no kids in the house so the knives were placed somewhere easy to see. The bodyguard took a deep breath, and narrowed his eyes, then he began to cut. Um, the shape is a bit square.

Sending the watermelon to the room, neither of the young masters had any opinion about them, they just picked it up and eat them. And so the bodyguard finally relaxed, square watermelons were fine too, right? He he......

Shu Ning had two bites of his watermelon before he spoke:"Brother, I called you here this time because......I hoped that you could cooperate with me a little."

Wasn't this for dad? Shu Heng looked at Shu Ning, and he put down the watermelon rind:"What is it?"

I think uncle and Uncle Pang are together now, but they don't really dare to tell me, so I'd like to expose our relationship to let uncle know that it's fine, and there was no need to be afraid."

"And after that?"

"After that?"Shu Ning hesitated for a moment before his face blushed red, and he raised an eyebrow:"You can count this as meeting the parents so be serious about this."

Shu Heng tapped the tip of Shu Ning's little nose:"Alright, I got it,"In Shu Heng's eyes, Qin Yu Fu's character was like that of a roll of bread, he wouldn't move if you didn't give him a nudge, and even if he moved, he wouldn't go far.