Untitled Part 11

Shu Heng gulped, he felt a bit strange seeing the child trying to get up, and he did not know whether he felt more helpless, or panicked. After he regained his focus, he had already opened his mouth and ate the grape.

Grapes, one of the many fruits disliked by Shu Heng, but he felt today that this grape tasted particularly sweet, with a lingering aftertaste. He lowered his head and looked over, the small child is eating with relish.

The tender little hand picked up a grape, and his little mouth opened, suckling on the grape. His eyes narrowed in enjoyment showing a face full of satisfaction, just like......a lazy little kitten.

The strange feeling came up again, why is this child not feeding me anymore?

Shu Heng felt like he was in a dilemma, and he even seemed to feel resentful. Shu Ning who had his head lowered as he played his mobile games did not notice......

After a short while, Shu Ning started to feel sleepy, he stretched lazily, and his snowy white belly was exposed. Shu Heng looked away immediately. With his brows slightly knitted and his voice extremely deep, he spoke:"Brush your teeth."

Ah?

Shu Ning blinked at the best looking part of his whole body, then his eyelashes fluttered:"Okay!"

He felt so lazy, but if he wanted to crawl into his mysophobic brother's bed, he would have to be diligent! Shu Ning yawned continuously, and as he walked back to his own room he glanced back at his brother several times. Supporting himself with the wall, he rubbed his waist with a small hand, the couch in big brother's study was too stiff, if he sat too long his butt will start to go numb.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face, then Shu Ning changed into a different set of clothes, he hugged his pillow and went into his brother's room, but Shu Heng is not there?

For the first time Shu Ning examined his surroundings boldly and carefully,. The room was a sea of dark, just like the man's cold and emotionless nature. Who designed this room for Shu Heng? Was it intentional, or was this Shu Heng's idea? The territories of little brats are generally more lively or warm, way different compared to Shu Heng's simple character.

Why is big brother still not coming back?

Shu Ning hesitated for a moment, then returned to the study once more, but he regretted it as soon as he pushed open the door because Shu Heng was currently talking on the phone. He turned around to look when he heard the noise, and his eyes was filled with ruthlessness, that felt chilling to the bone as if he wanted to take Shu Ning's life in the next moment. He had dared not cross eyes with his brother since the previous life. No matter how much he hated him when he was alone, he did not even dare to take a bigger breath when he was facing him.

"Sorry,"Shu Ning did not know why, but he wanted to cry. He closed the door, and strode off with his short little legs back to his own room, then he locked the door. Having such a big reaction was too much, will big brother hate me? If that were true, that would be too bad. But Shu Ning had no other ideas, when something burrows into your bones, you have to slowly adapt to it.

I really miss uncle!

It was too late now so he could not make a phone call, clearly he had parents yet he could not find warmth, and now the only person he could butter up to was the person he hated the most in his past life.

Am I a failure?

Shu Ning was upset for ten minutes, but perhaps if he allows himself suffer for only ten minutes before regaining his enthusiasm, maybe things will look up tomorrow.

Regardless of whether he had succeeded in sucking up to him or not, Shu Ning was still Shu Ning with the advantage of the memories of his previous lives, with some speculations he can still become a multi-millionaire, and when he grows up, he can fly freely like a bird across the sky.