Untitled Part 22

If you are not reading this on hellitranslations. wordpress. com the release you are reading is stolen! Visit my site for the quickest daily updates.

Isn't this all nonsense? Shu Ning did not respond, he knows that previously Qin Yu Zhuo had worked hard just to leave a good impression with Shu Cheng, it was to build a foundation to marry into the rich! But now the times have changed, you need to speak with results. Because the matters with the land was very pressing for her, Shu Ning had given her a chance to suffer, ha ha.

"You......may not know, your mother had a clash with Shu Heng before this, I lost, I lost tragically,"Qin Yu Zhuo's face was bitter, the edge of her eyes were moist, as if she was going to cry.

Shu Ning watched in silence, and did not console her.

Qin Yu Zhuo looked at Shu Ning's dull-witted look, don't even mention getting angry, but she had to continue:"The things you said this morning, they're true, I confirmed it with your father, but of course, I did not mention your name, I just said it was a rumour I heard from outside. This matter, it involves the Mou family so you are not to tell anyone else do you understand?"

"Okay!"

"Your mother, I, need to produce some results, only then can I give a better impression to your grandfather......"She had only spoken halfway, but Shu Ning wasn't fooled by her, and stared at her ignorantly, Qin Yu Zhuo felt her internal organs hurting:"Ning Ning, right now all mother wants is you, you have to work hard, and produce some results and let others notice you! Only then can you gain a firm foothold in this family, and not get bullied by Shu Heng. I managed to get some money from selling the house and some jewelry, you should take it and buy a house as a small investment, don't worry, don't be afraid, I have everything arranged, you just wait to enjoy the limelight!"

Shu Ning laughed, the capital is here, as for being given figurehead rights Shu Ning did not mind, he did not contribute much in his past life, but to commit a fraud was something he was experienced in, these were all taught by the people hired by Qin Yu Zhuo, thanks to her, it was quite easy now for Shu Ning to use her, after all, it was under the name of Shu Ning wasn't it?

Heh heh heh~

Qin Yu Zhuo had achieved her goals, and walked with flair, Shu Ning was only thirteen and he already knew how to invest, no matter how you look at it he's a genius isn't he? Shu Heng used the Mou family to make profits, but he could only do it in the dark, the tip of his tail must be hidden well. But Shu Ning was brought in by his stepmother, they were in different positions, thus the situation was also different, he can afford to play little tricks openly. Once the government starts to rectify, Shu Ning's name will have time to shine, and she was still afraid of not being able to protect her status? What a joke!

As for Shu Heng's acquirement of the second plot of land......rumours can be released when the time is appropriate, then all his hard work would've been for nought.

Within the room, Shu Ning looked at the geometry questions quietly, and his thoughts floated to his past life, while spinning a pen in his hand.

Shu Heng said he did not publish the criminal evidence, Shu Ning believes him, things were urgent back then, his mother was at a loss and she washed her face with tears, his younger brother was still so young, as a man and a brother he ought to put himself forward. If you wish to calm this matter down, you need to put out a person with status, simply pushing someone out to be the scapegoat would not work. As for the matters concerning his younger brother being the beneficiary for the property and stocks, it had become natural.

Later when he died in sickness, Shu Yao had just become an adult, and Shu Ning had already been abandoned.

A hatred born from a feud of life and death is irreconcilable, to be given birth to but not raised, they were no longer considered intimate.

RWSBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें