Untitled Part 95

"The ancestral home is dad's, the company is dad's everything is dad's even you belong to him, so what's the problem with doing this here?"Shu Heng's gaze was profound, staring straight at him, a powerful deterrence.

The little cutie didn't dare to speak, trembling slightly, but Shu Ning had to stand up for himself:"You're being irrational!"

"Reason being?"

"This is dad's bed, we can't......"We can't lay on it.

"So it's fine anywhere else?"

"......"Huh? Why does it feel like things would get swept into the pouch no matter what he said? And a condom at that, too, does he want to do it? Oh god has my big brother gone crazy? Shu Ning was dumbfounded:"It has to be somewhere else!"

"Alright,"Shu Heng picked Shu Ning up and pressed him against the wall.

Shu Ning ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) What is this, his brain was starting to go weak:"Brother~ What are you trying to do?"

"You said it yourself, as long as it's not dad's bed, anywhere else is fine."

Is that what I said? Shu Ning's logic was forced offline by Shu Heng. His eyes were opened wide and big, very adorable, with his mouth slightly parted, super cute. Shu Heng pressed against him tightly, because of their heights, Shu Ning had always been tiny and little in front of Shu Heng. For the sake of easy kissing, Shu Heng had raised him up when he pressed him against the wall. When his feet left the ground, his heart felt suspended as well, this was also the reason Shu Ning was afraid.

However, it was natural that Shu Heng would not force Shu Ning to do it, he couldn't bear to.

Other people would give you a big slap before handing you a sweet jujube, but Shu Heng's strategy was to scare you a bit then coax you better the rest of the day, Shu Ning had already gradually gotten used to it so he agreed with everything.

His little lips were kissed until they had gone numb, he had clearly come over to send dumplings so why had it become him sending meat over? It was simply unbelievable, he didn't know whether he should laugh or cry. But if you really think about it, kissing in his dad's break room, and even doing it several times, felt rather exciting. Shu Heng would press him chin down every time, extending in lightly, dancing tongue with tongue, entangling together, bringing about a special feeling, and Shu Ning liked it a lot.

It should be time to go but Shu Heng wouldn't let Shu Ning go, he kept coaxing him to rest on his dads bed but Shu Ning wouldn't do it no matter what, but Shu Heng was a wise person so he let him rest in a hotel for now, then Shu Heng would go over to him after work at night. They had a home but they had to go to a hotel to stay, and his big brother said it so seriously so Shu Ning was at a loss, something was definitely going to happen and he looked forward to it, then he left, looking back at his brother every few steps he took.

Shu Heng felt a ticklish feeling in his heart, if not for the fact that he felt that Shu Ning had a knot in his heart, he would definitely try to make him stay.

The problem wasn't the bed, but rather the person who had rested on that bed before this. Shu Heng deliberately tried to pry deeper, he wanted to know whether Shu Ning was caring more about his dad or was he disgusted by his own mother. Qin Yu Zhuo hadn't done anything bad even after returning for so long, not even when given the opportunity, with his stepdad's character she may already have built her trust with him again.

Shu Heng did not mind before this but Shu Ning did, so he had to make preparations before the storm comes, he dialed the internal line and asked his personal assistant to come. Wan Jing had been hanging about the office for a whole half an hour, and this was rare, Shu Heng had always been very efficient so even a meeting would be done and over with very quickly, he always settled it immediately and would never postpone it.