Untitled Part 33

Ah......

if it weren't for Shu Heng's superb self-control, he would definitely be holding his chest due to the sudden quickening of his heartbeats, his face would turn red, he would have a hard time breathing, and his mind would become blank.

After standing for a moment did the expressionless Shu Heng finally found his soul.

He turned his body and walked to the bookcase to return the book......but the book unexpectedly fell to the ground, Shu Ning who was staring at him immediately stood up, Shu Heng calmly picked it up and put it back properly before straightening his back and leaving, he returned back to his own room to have a cold shower to cool down his feverish head!

Something's not right, it's getting more and more wrong.

Shu Ning had also paused for a good while, what's wrong with big brother today? Such a perfect him would also make a mistake? Thumbs up, no matter how perfect a man is there would still be space to nitpick, he had just been concealing his shortcomings, heh heh heh, Shu Ning felt exhilarated in a moment, flowers were blooming and he had achieved mental equilibrium.

He continued to play with his phone, the big little bean moved his mouth quickly and ate all the food following the swaying ghosts.

Shu Heng returned after half an hour, he had changed into an exceptionally dark suit of pajamas, he looked more aloof now and less easy to get close to.

Wasn't it just a book he dropped?

I won't laugh at you, young man, don't give yourself so much pressure, snicker~

Shu Heng walked to the front of Shu Ning with a straight posture with an exceptionally sharp and unblinking gaze, carrying a hint of mystery. His gaze had given Shu Ning goosebumps, he felt that the aura wasn't right, he seems to have gotten angry, Shu Ning who did not know what he had done wrong faintly trembled and sat down obediently while on guard, he lowered his head and fidgeted while his eyes tried to evade him.

"Didn't you want a hug?"

"......"( ⊙ o ⊙ )Ah!

"Come on, what am I going to do with you."

Shu Heng spread his arms as he finished speaking, Shu Ning held his breath and carefully lifted his head to look at him, Shu Heng was expressionless as per usual, his pupil was filled with ruthlessness. Shu Ning swallowed his saliva and went forward to hug Shu Heng on the waist, it was clear that he was trying to please him. What's wrong with the great god today? So strange, his whole body was surrounded by a cold air.

His hair was being touched again, the movements were very gentle and would even flit towards his ear from time to time.

Shu Ning trembled, it felt slightly itchy, his ears are his weak point, he would get the unbearable feeling of wanting to evade if he were touched there. It felt like Shu Heng had OCD, he couldn't touch freely, Shu Ning's face had reddened up, under desperation, so be it, he undid the buttons of Shu Heng's pajamas and hid himself inside, their skin touched, feels very warm, he could hear his deep heartbeats.

Shu Heng's whole body froze and his pupils widened, the stunned look flashed past his face, as his heartbeat quickened he firmly let go of the little person in his hold, he resisted the tremors of his hands and buttoned his pajama shirt back up, his attitude was extremely calm as he strode off to the table to sit down and read a book with style, this required great perseverance, and he achieved it.

Shu Ning breathed a sigh of relief, this damn child, if you want a hug you can just say so, what're you emitting cold air for? You've made this one's heart jump in fright, how many of my cells did you think died?