Untitled Part 85

I just had the strangest thing happen with my internet, for some strange reason my internet cut off despite ensuring me it was connected, then my wifi drivers corrupted and I got a BSoD, my phone restarted itself as well, very odd.

Also if I weren't sick in bed I realized now I could've posted this on the day that I should've, then I could post chapter 88 on the 8th of the 8th month of the year on the year 2018, as a Chinese person you have no idea how much that idea would've pleased me.

-Helli

Wang Cong narrowed his eyes, what's this?

It could be seen at first glance that the middle-aged man was the head of those dozen or so people, why did he jump past Zhang Qi and Tian Jia Hui, and went directly to talk to Shu Ning?

But Wang Cong understood after thinking about it for a moment, it was because Zhang Qi was standing in front looking angry and red in the face, you could tell with one look that he was just there to mouth someone off, while Tian Ji Hui was silent but he had also stood up. Everyone was attentive while Shu Ning was the only one sitting calmly, just like......just like a boss.

So that's why, even if you were to act badass you needed to have character, Wang Cong learned today.

Shu Ning put down the cup in his hands and stood up to leave the boat. The boatman grunted and quickly lowered the board. While it was Zhang Qi who was dumbfounded, he wanted to say something but he was afraid that Shu Ning would think he wasn't giving him any face, so he just let him go. But the key point was, this place was miles away from civilization and they didn't even know where they were, so what if something happened?

Tian Jia Hui waved his hand and the other young masters had also started to get down with Wang Cong lagging behind at the very end.

Shang Zhou had already come forward :"Thanks little man."

"It's fine, saving lives is important,"Shu Ning was generous, and saving lives really was important:"We've just arrived and we're not too sure where we can get some rest at, uncle, can you give us some advice?"

"Sure, I'm shooting a movie in front so if you're interested, do you want to come and take a look?"

"That sounds great."

Shang Zhou walked to the front with Shu Ning, feeling as if they'd known each other for many years. The old uncle hadn't put on any airs, and Shu Ning was very sensible, this made the few young masters tagging along behind rather stunned, especially Wang Cong. A glint flashed past his eyes, but it was not known what he was plotting. The male lead that had gotten hurt was already on the boat, and left for quite a distance.

Thirty some people shuffled back to the studio. The place was very simple, not comparable at all to twenty years later.

Shu Ning simply say at the male lead's seat, watching the director busy himself, getting everyone to continue filming, and separately they filmed the female lead's, the supporting female lead's, and several other actor's scenes. Wang Cong had an outstanding appearance, not worse than that of a celebrity, he stood in the corner and started to show indignation, we're all here to do big things......Being a celeb doesn't seem too bad either, and so he straightened his posture, posing a little.

Shu Ning didn't notice what Wang Cong was doing and he didn't care about his companions who were walking around either, he was combing over his thoughts in his mind.

It was time to eat their lunchboxes at noon, there were an extra eight portions today. As soon as they saw the contents, the young masters were all stunned, with the greens being potatoes stir-fried with peppers, dried tofu, noodles without any meat, a few slices of thinly sliced salted cucumber, and there was some fried tofu. The green onions were sliced into very, very small pieces, if you were a tad bit blind it may even have looked like there were sprouts coming out of the tofu.