Untitled Part 61

But Shu Heng wasn't his boyfriend, he was his big brother, big brothers would naturally be more sincere than a boyfriend, they wouldn't get tangled up in the benefits they could get out of me, it would be great if he were my boyfriend.

As the idea flashed past his mind, he was so shocked that he was covered in a cold sweat.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I was just thinking that it's great to have a big brother."

Shu Heng actually smiled, but it was a pity that Shu Ning didn't see it. The time they have together was too short so it must be cherished.

Shu Ning turned back to look at him, big brother's skin was darker now, it was slightly bronzed and there were several lines on his arm, they could be some cuts or scrapes he had gotten. He still kept a very natural character and his eyes were even more profound and sharper than before, Shu Ning felt quite pained:"Brother, is the military training tiring?"

"It won't be tiring if you give me a kiss."

Shu Ning was stunned for a moment, then he rolled his eyes, he faced his brother's handsome face and gave him a nice and heavy smooth that rang out in a loud "mua".

Shu Heng was satisfied, he had also returned a kiss to him:"With you around, nothing is tiring."

"......"What the hell is this? Sweet nothings? Ah, Shu Ning has really gotten bashful, even the tips of his ears were red and his heartbeat was quickening, he didn't want to care about him anymore but he was about to go soon, he couldn't bear to leave him, he could only shyly stick up his little hands and pinch his big brother's thighs. Wow, so firm, let's give it another touch, this is the thighs of a male god, long and straight, lucky me!

Shu Heng's gaze softened as he caught that naughty little hand and gave it a squeeze.

He wasn't tired before, but he was after his biological grandfather came, he was the commander. The squad leader of the special forces didn't dare to go easy on them, so their training was very difficult, Shu Heng wasn't able to keep up with him at first and so the commander personally ran with him, it was so shocking that the jaws of all the soldiers had fallen off. Shu Heng was actually able to keep up after a few days had passed, and another troop of soldiers had their jaws shocked off. But Shu Heng didn't care at all, if his grandfather didn't even have this much sincerity then he can forget it.

Actually, his biological father would come over every night to help Shu Heng massage his legs, Shu Heng laid down on his bed and the only thing he cared about was sleeping so he didn't even take a look when that guy had come in and left.

"Brother, is your military training over?"

"Mm, I'll come back every week to see you, it's just one year, it will soon be over."

"Mm."

With his big brother gone, Shu Ning tried to keep a cool face and left for school. His classmates all knew he came from a wealthy family but they didn't expect that he was even more amazing than the richest guy Shi Lang, you could tell just how big of a shock he received with one look of the face of that unrequited Shi Lang. Everyone liked to compare themselves to others, but no matter how tall a mountain could be there will always be another one taller, why should he bicker with a child over this? Why can't he compare with someone his own size instead?

However, he couldn't even threaten a child. Many of the students were quite pleased because they had a rather good relationship with Shu Ning.

The attitude of the class towards Shu Ning changed, and the number of people from other classes who came to find him gradually increased. Shu Ning took note of a few that he had an impression on in his past life, if he knew their characters he could follow them and chat if he was bored, go out for some sports, some exercise, or just to play around, they could go for karaoke every once in awhile, Shu Ning had a pretty good voice, he received countless compliments on it.