Untitled Part 43

Without thinking, Shu Ning dodged his little head backwards, but his waist was tightly tangled up in a steel-like arm, he had nowhere to escape to at all.

Mm~ This situation......

If there were two of each flavour of dumpling, that meant that both me and big brother had our own share of it, maybe he feels a bit sorry that he won't be able to stay with me soon, so he decided to feed him personally?

Or maybe because I yelled at him earlier so he wanted to get closer?

Moreover, he threw me down and just left yesterday, was he using his actions to apologize to me?

Shu Ning thought about many possibilities but he couldn't figure it out, to be personally fed by the child favoured by the heavens, who else other than me would be able to experience this? He should be feeling honored instead.

But......It was very strange to be sitting so close to him, forget it, it's not the first time anyway and nobody else is around, big brother needs more love so I should be closer to him. At this time, he was once against stared at by his brother's serious and aloof eyes, they seemed to be asking do you dare to not eat the dumpling?

Darn, if he falls in love that girl would definitely be a Tyrannosaurus.

Shu Heng narrowed his eyes as Shu Ning opened his little mouth, he held his breath as he saw the soft lips and the little tongue, and put the other half of the dumpling inside.

Shu Ning was chewing on it, occasionally the right side of his cheek would bulge out as he savoured it, the satisfying little look is very cute.

Shu Heng subconsciously stretched out his fingers to touch the little bulging cheeks, Shu Ning straightened his body in surprise and widened his eyes, he was so shocked he directly swallowed:"Brother! You're going to affect my eating like this."What the hell!!!

"No harm."

I'm the one being touched! Shu Ning pursed his lips, the spirited eyes stared straight at Shu Heng as he picked up a dumpling and blew on it, then when he took a bite again Shu Ning also hurriedly reached out with his fingers, but......his cheeks did not bulge, resenting......

Shu Heng turned his face over and brought the half eaten dumpling to Shu Ning's mouth:"Ah~"

"......"Alright, asshole!

After taking a few bites, Shu Ning felt that it should be fine now, he gave Shu Heng's hand a push:"Brother, it's uncomfortable, I want to sit by myself."

Shu Heng put him down, then Shu Ning picked up his chopsticks and ate happily.

The warmth around his body was gone, Shu Heng also lost the joy of eating dumplings, every so often he would pick one up and put it in Shu Ning's bowl, then tell him to drink some soup.

After their meal, Shu Heng skillfully stuck out his hand and gave Shu Ning's tummy a rub:"You ate very less."

Shu Ning's whole body tensed up and relaxed again:"I ate quite a lot!"

"I can't feel it."

"......"

"When I'm not around you better be careful with your ankle, you can't be using too much strength in these few days just in case it's too taxing on it."

"Mm, I understand big brother,"Then quickly turn into a ball and roll away~

After Shu Heng left, Shu Ning laid down on top of the bed, the great god is always so unreasonable, how strange. Wasn't it just a sprain on my ankle? Why does it feel like Shu Heng is taking care of me like I'm disabled ( ⊙ o ⊙ )