Untitled Part 144

Shu Ning would never be disrespectful in front of his seniors, but of course, Szeto Dong stood on such an aloof status that it was natural for him to not dare to offend him, it was nothing if he brought harm upon himself but what if he brought harm upon Shu Heng?

**, Shu Heng never said anything so Shu Ning had always thought that the Szeto Family would accept the reality that Shu Heng liked him because they felt guilty. Hearing the report that Szeto Dong was at his door, he definitely had something to say, if not he wouldn't try to avoid Shu Heng. It must have something to do with the surrogation. Shu Ning was not a fool, he immediately told the maid to let him in, and he quickly came out from his bedroom and waited at the living room.

"Xiao Ning, long time no see."

They haven't seen each other for half a month now, have they? But Shu Ning wouldn't argue with him about that:"Sit down, dad, prepare the tea, Aunty Xu."

"Are you free today? Grandpa misses you and told me to come over and take a look at you. It just so happens that I have some business nearby here so I didn't specially give you a call beforehand. Is Shu Heng not around?"

You knew but you still asked, but Shu Ning remained smiling:"He went out for some business, but I just so happen to be free."

"Then......Let's go!"Szeto Dong was ecstatic, this was a success. Shu Ning was sensible and thoughtful, showing his full courtesy, Szeto Dong liked this about him a lot:"What have you been busy with recently?"

"Investing in movies, going to class, going out to play with my classmates, normal stuff. How is grandpa doing recently?"Shu Ning turned the topic around, he didn't like it when others asked about him.

The two just continued to chat in such a simple manner. Szeto Dong was driving his own car so of course Shu Ning would give him face, and sat in the passenger seat. After reaching the Szeto family house, Szeto Dong left in advance for some business so Shu Ning went in himself. It was empty inside while the commander was sitting on the sofa, beckoning to Shu Ning:"Being absent from you for a day feels like a passing of three seasons, my child, you really missed a lot by me."

Shu Ning's cheeks blushed in surprise:"I miss grandpa too."He quickly sat over and took his hand.

The commander was a very stately person in his youth who rarely spoke or smiled, his face would always be unchanged, not showing his underlying emotions, so how would any children dare to get close to him? Shu Ning was different, he liked to make physical contact and the commander enjoying holding his hand as well. He touched his tender little face, no matter how you looked at it he was still just a seventeen year old child. His heart couldn't bear to do bad to him but he also felt delighted for Shu Ning's character. With a quiet voice, he apologized to Shu Ning about what happened last time.

Shu Ning was shocked, how would he dare to let his seniors lower themselves to him?:"I like children too, I have some ideas in my mind but I'm not so sure if it's appropriate to speak about them."

"Oh? Let's hear it!"The commander's eyes were very bright, he wasn't scared of ideas, what they should truly be afraid of is when they had run out of it.

Shu Ning told him all about what he spoke of with Shu Heng before, and the more the commander heard of it, the more he liked the sound of it, this was a very good idea. As expected, he was a well-raised sweetheart. Shu Heng gave the small hand in his a light squeeze and the smile on his face had become even more gentle. He promised Shu Ning, he agreed with anything Shu Ning wanted, he had not a single opinion about any of it.

Shu Heng had also arrived at noon. He entered the living room in a large stride, and the incessant laughter of a young and old pair could be heard, the atmosphere was very good. Szeto Dong had also followed him in, but he had in fact been home since a long time ago, he just couldn't bear to interrupt such a harmonious atmosphere, he could only aggrieve himself and sit in the car, waiting to appear again during lunch hour. But he never expected Shu Heng to have appeared so quickly, he wouldn't ignore familial relations and take Shu Ning away again, would he?