Untitled Part 141

Shu Cheng was playing with Shu Yao, laughing very loudly and happily.

Seeing this scene, Shu Ning was speechless for a moment, but he put on a smile:"Dad, me and brother are back."

Shu Cheng did not hear, he was still speaking with Shu Yao about something. Shu Ning's face was slightly unnatural, and he spoke louder:"Dad, I'm home."

Shu Cheng who had just lifted Shu Yao up only turned his head now. His mouth curved into a smile and he looked at them with a soft gaze:"Good to see you back, have you eaten lunch?"

"We ate on the plane,"Shu Ning sighed a breath of relief in his heart, seeing his dad's appearance, he didn't seem to have done it on purpose:"While we were all out, did you rest properly, dad?"

"I did, my little wifey really cares about a lot of things,"Shu Cheng joked, then he looked towards the tall and wise Shu Heng:"Let's go to the study."

"Okay,"Shu Heng patted Shu Ning's shoulder and nudged his chin upward, signalling Shu Ning to go up for his rest.

Shu Ning understood, for him to do that in front of Shu Cheng meant he didn't want his dad to find a reason to get Shu Ning to have children. Shu Heng was so considerate, and Shu Ning was very thankful, but he did not express it, he nodded obediently and went upstairs. Naturally, Shu Cheng had seen the interaction between the two, no matter how low-profile they tried to be, they still couldn't hide under his gaze. This was fine for him in the past, only because he did not think in that direction did he think they just had a good relationship, but now that he knew, everything seemed ambiguous to him.

"Dad, let's go."

Shu Cheng returned to his senses, and had the maid bring the unhappy Shu Yao away. Shu Yao was making noise and throwing a tantrum, wanting to find a sense of existence, but with just a calm glance from Shu Heng, the child started to behave, he pouted with grief and complained with his eyes. But Shu Cheng did not feel that Shu Heng was bullying the weak, so since he didn't bear to settle him himself, it was not bad to leave it to Shu Heng. At first, Shu Ning had also thrown him to Shu Heng, and now if he were to throw Shu Yao to him again, Shu Cheng couldn't feel at ease with that, the Shu family bloodline will end here if he ends up as another homosexual.

The two sat in the study while the maids left after setting down some coffee. The atmosphere was very imposing but subtle, until Shu Heng finally knelt down in front of Shu Cheng.

Shu Cheng couldn't bear with this, so he pretended to not have seen. He took up his coffee, and looked at his documents after finishing his coffee. Shu Heng just knelt there with his back straight, not moving even an inch, he was even more like a statue than a statue. His adoptive father wouldn't do anything to him, nor would he let him kneel for long, but despite how clear this all was in Shu Heng's mind, he still felt guilty, quietly he was thinking about whether Shu Ning was taking his nap like a good boy.

Actually, Shu Cheng couldn't even put his mind to the documents in his hand, his favourite son was kneeling just two meters away from him, his eyes would sweep over to him any time, messing up his feelings. Were his knees going to hurt? Didn't he feel very wronged trying to keep a straight face? He had fallen for him, so it wasn't as if they could just break up, it would hurt even more for them to do that. Shu Cheng had experienced it, he was a man with even more stories to tell than both Shu Heng and Shu Ning.

"Stand up, if Ning Ning sees you, his heart's going to ache."

"Dad."

"......"In a moment, many things came up in Shu Cheng's mind. When Shu Heng was young, he was so soft that he didn't even dare to hold him, and when he smiled, it was so dazzling that its beauty rivaled that of flowers. WHen he was nine months old, he called him "papa", nobody knew whether he was just babbling or calling him papa. Regardless, Shu Cheng felt that he must have called him papa, my son is the smartest in the world.