Untitled Part 67

Dealing with the calm Shu Heng with an aggressive approach is useless, but Shu Ning was different, Shu Heng was willing to cooperate and he also wanted to know what Shu Ning intended to do with that glint that flashed past his eyes earlier.

Definitely something interesting~

Holding Shu Heng's hand, Shu Ning was just about to walk to the exit when Shu Heng magically took out a scarf and carefully wrapped it around Shu Ning's neck and also pulled up his collar, it's very cold outside so it won't be good if he caught a cold. Shu Ning felt very warm inside as he waited quietly for his brother to settle everything before taking his hand and leaving the building. The bone chilling air of the cold winter was exceptionally warm because he had the affection of his big brother.

The Rolls-Royce is already parked outside, the two of them got on the car and headed to Hot Pot City!

There was still one hot pot per person available at these times, shabu-shabu was currently popular in the capital so it's probable that in less than a month, they would be available everywhere.

They ordered a bunch of vegetables and all sorts of seafood balls, beef, mutton, meat slices, sausages, and so on, there were about a total of over twenty items. Shu Ning was quite hard-pressed that his big brother ordered so much, it was way too much, this is such a waste! Fortunately they were eating in the room, if not this would be too shameful.

"Eat up!"

His big brother put in some vegetables into the pot. Shu Ning narrowed his eyes, hm, is he really not afraid of spiciness?

We ordered the spiciest one so don't fail me now, let's see how it goes.

Shu Ning wasn't afraid of spicy food, he grabbed a bite with his chopsticks and tried it, but it was depressing, this is just slightly spicy okay? He wasn't allowed to eat ice cream, and when they went to have some earlier he just had one scoop, now even the delicious mala hot pot has shrunk in size, how am I going to live like this? Shu Ning wanted to chuck his chopsticks but fortunately he remembered his big brother was sitting in front of him, so he endured it.

Shu Heng saw his movements, the little one is biting his chopsticks? That's too cute, he gave the sliced mutton a swirl and put it in his little brother's bowl, then poured him a cup of water and put it by his side:"Eat up, if it's too spicy it's not good for your stomach."

"Brother, tell me the truth, can you take spice or not?"

"......"

"I'm your little brother! It's okay to tell me,"Come on, tell me, even a great god would have weaknesses right? I won't laugh at you, but actually I've already laughed:"Tell me~ Tell me~"

"You really want to know?"

"......"Uh, is that going to cost me another kiss?

"You have a new pair of pajamas tonight! The tail is designed in an arched shape, when you move on top, the bottom will sway along as well, it's quite interesting."

Shu Ning knew he was wrong, he lowered his head and ate, if he chatted with the great god he would get a bunch of his brain cells killed at any moment.

Shu Heng was victorious, but that was no joke, he had already prepared three sets, and each was great in its own way, they were put in the room at the ancestral home, as the little one had been having fun for a whole day and they had to leave by plane at night, he'll definitely get sleepy quite early at night, then......it's my charge, Shu Heng had already planned everything:"Try the mushrooms."

"You should eat too, brother, don't just busy yourself with me,"Shu Ning also picked from food for his brother to eat.

A bite for you, and a bite for me, neither of them was tired with this, Shu Heng was still eating when Shu Ning was full, he had even eaten for quite a while.