Untitled Part 64

Shu Heng's message says: Happy? Tell me about it.

Shu Ning was shy: Not telling.

Shu Heng: Come on~

Shu Ning sent a picture, it was a picture of arrogance and haughtiness.

Shu Heng did not respond immediately. After a minute's time, he returned a picture of patting a head.

He was taken advantage of again, but Shu Ning was already used to it and he wasn't angry or anything, and so he sent another message: I miss you, come back soon! and included a crying picture.

Another two minutes passed, Shu Heng replied: November.

It's only October now, bro! Shu Ning pursed his lips and replied: Waiting for you.

Shu Heng: Is there anything you want?

I want you, was not what Shu Ning replied: Follow what your heart thinks, anything my big brother gives me can't be bad.

They sent a few more messages before stopping. Shu Heng was just like that, although he was aloof, he still had a million ways to make his brother happy, wasn't that so? Shu Ning was smiling.

Hearing Teacher Tian speak, for ten minutes Qin Yu Fu remained silent, only until the other party was about to hang up did he say a few words that he felt he had to say:"Brother-in-law, my sister......asked me for money all for her three children, wanting to live in the villa was also all because of the size of your family, it's quite costly to buy a house in the city and it's just temporary. As for her pregnancy, I don't think rumours are very credible sources, my sister may seem weak but she is actually quite strong, if something did happen I'm afraid you may not even be able to see her anymore."

"Blood relations run deep, you truly are siblings after all,"Teacher Tian lamented, Qin Yu Fu was still so kind as before even after he was bullied.

Whether Qin Yu Fu agreed or not, he did not continue this topic:"The reason you had to divorce was because of the rumours, right? I understand, the older generation are more old-fashioned so they're bound to be more obstinate, they think that that is what their daughter-in-law is actually like, while their own son is like a perfectly raised flower, but times have changed now, you're an educated man, Teacher Tian, so I believe you understand. What about this, we have respect the ideas of the elderly but we still have to give people a chance to explain themselves. After you settle the divorce, let my sister continue to stay there, then do the tests after the child is born, then if the child really is yours, you can remarry, how does that sound?"

"This......"Teacher Tian's thoughts were shaken, hearing his parents speak last time made it feel hard for him to forgive them, a woman's integrity is the most important to them. But now that he thought about it, it really was a very outdated way of thinking. Society is very open these days and equality is being promoted, it's normal for a lady to have several partners before marriage, wasn't she allowed to pick and choose?

She's already given him three children, he looked back at his conscience, Yang Yang's complaints on that day did bear some reason, Qin Yu Lan worked hard for so many years so just because his parents felt she wasn't good, he couldn't......Actually they had never been fond of her, they liked to nitpick no matter what his wife did. Teacher Tian was the head teacher of his class so he was always busy taking care of his students, his parents were left to Qin Yu Lan to take care of.

His parents disliked Qin Yu Zhuo from the very start of their marriage, they didn't like that her family was incomplete, there was no dowry, no father, the third daughter getting pregnant outside of marriage gave them a bad reputation, and there was even a younger brother below that, after all an older sister needed to help out a lot if their little brother were to marry from their poor family. How could such a person deserve their "perfectly blooming" son?