Untitled Part 69

Shu Heng entered in a big stride, and the atmosphere that had originally been lively was taken over by a rush of a cold stream. It was instantly quiet with nary a sound, one by one their eyes turned towards Shu Heng as if they had been caught by an infectious disease.

He had always been so outstanding, just like a phoenix amongst a crowd of chicken.

The crowd parted by itself, and Shu Heng looked straight towards Shu Ning with a focused gaze like that of an emperor's, and step by step he walked forth to stand before him.

"I'm back."

"Brother~ The trip must be tiring, let's go upstairs?"

"Alright,"Shu Heng agreed, he raised his hand and gave Shu Ning's head a pat, then turned to look towards Shu Cheng:"Dad, happy New Year's, I'm going to go see grandpa first."

Shu Cheng raised his hands, and seeing his sons, his smile had reached his eyes:"Go ahead."

Shu Heng stretched out his big hand and took Shu Ning's very naturally, and the two walked towards the second floor. Everywhere they walked past, there were many people giving them New Year's greetings and the like, Shu Heng responded to them one by one but his attitude still remained indifferent, and seemingly even haughty, but everyone felt that this was a matter of course, they've already gotten used to it.

The two left in such a showy way just like that, while He Ran was watching the scene as he stood by the corner, feeling slightly pleased, his friend was a big shot and it made him feel proud too. After having some food, he wasn't as hungry anymore, with furtive glances he observed the good looking little lady in the pink skirt. He pulled up his collar like a gentleman and walked over in a graceful stride, he hadn't even extended his claws when the little lady was being brought upstairs.

Shu Yin was flattered, Shu Ning was very aloof and he didn't care for anyone, after just a few words with him he would ask them to help themselves and they wouldn't even get the chance to start another sentence, they were all around the same age so clearly they were at the right age to get along. Shu Ning wasn't around so the maid who led the way bowed slightly, and asked her to choose a scarf.

Unexpectedly, she had dirtied her cuffs. The girl's face was slightly red, but she was also happy about Shu Ning's attentiveness, she picked one in pale pink and circled it around her shoulders, feeling just like a butterfly who landed on top of a flower, bringing a hint of naughtiness within her beauty, it looked good. After Shu Yin gave her thanks, she wanted to leave, and the maid accompanied her.

When they were about to go down the stairs, the maid exclaimed in confusion.

Shu Yin was curious:"What's wrong?"

"Isn't that He Ran? Miss Zi Hui's fiancé, it's not the day for outsiders to come give their New Year's greetings, so why had he come? I'm sorry Miss Shu Yin, I have to go check on the kitchen now."

"Go on~"

Shu Yin was no fool, this was to remind her. As expected, she had only taken a few steps when He Ran had stuck himself over.

Shu Yin was a nice young lady, upright and sensible, the type of people she hates the most were the frivolous type like He Ran. With a turn of her eyes, she gave him a humph and walked straight away.

He Ran paused for a moment, but he became even more enthusiastic:"My name's He Ran, what's yours? You're quite the little lady with a personality, I like that."

Shu Yin hurriedly walked away but He Ran chased after her with jest. In desperation, Shu Yin hid behind Shu Kai, and who was Shu Kai? He was a mean tough guy, he would even dare to offend Shu Zi Xuan for Shu Heng. He could feel his clothes tighten at his back, he was caught by a little missy, wasn't this Shu Yin? Cute, innocent, romantic, and likeable. At this moment, Shu Yin had a face of impatience and it was obvious she was looking for a big brother to come to her aid.