Untitled Part 127

Inevitably after such a passionate exchange, Shu Ning fainted in Shu Heng's arms, but he felt very blessed.

In the blink of an eye two months had passed and Shu Ning had never returned to L City since then. He had gone to the capital to meet up with his friends, but he spent most of his time in the company with Shu Heng and Shu Cheng, ah no, to be exact he had been accompanying Shu Cheng in the morning, and then it was Shu Heng's turn at night. If that had not been his father, Shu Heng may have already started a revolt.

It was snowing outside. Shu Ning stood by the floor-to-ceiling window and felt somewhat uneasy, his father's numbered days were coming closer to its end.

Shu Cheng entered and a tall shadow loomed over Shu Ning, and he could tell without even turning back that he was behind him. The atmosphere was wonderful and Shu Ning didn't want to destroy this.

"Do you want to go down for a stroll?"

"Nah, didn't you need to go to a meeting, dad? I'll wait till you're back."

"Alright,"Shu Cheng couldn't stop himself from giving Shu Ning's cheeks a pinch before picking his documents up in a good mood. Shu Ning took Shu Cheng's coat and helped him put it on very attentively.

On his way out, he gave Shu Ning's shoulder a pat before leaving in a big stride. Shu Ning was sighing, but Shu Cheng's heart felt warm. He had always said that it was his life's only regret that he wasn't able to have a daughter, but that actually did not matter any longer since Shu Ning was even more caring than a daughter, he would make sure to send his medicine to him without fail every day, there really was no way he could be more caring than he was now.

With his two sons Shu Heng and Shu Ning, it was enough. As for Shu Yao, the older he got the naughtier he became, even with Shu Cheng's efforts in educating him, he still felt a little powerless.

Very soon, noon had arrived. Shu Ning went downstairs himself to buy some porridge, and he bumped into a familiar figure on the way. It was the company commander, ah no, he should say that it was Szeto Dong. Shu Ning had Qin Ming investigate before this but Qin Ming had found out without much effort, because he was dealing with a man so great his name resounded like thunder, it was only because his position was so high that the normal masses would never dare to even think of the possibility.

At the very start, Shu Ning still felt rather proud, it was no use even if his dad came knocking, because Shu Cheng was too amazing. If not, he could've just run off early on by himself, what would he be coming back with Qin Yu Zhuo for! But in the end he nearly pissed himself in fright, he still had that commander grandfather that stood above him, does he really have to be this powerful?

Szeto Dong turned around and his eyes brightened:"Oh, it's you, what a coincidence."

Heh, is it? Is it really? I bet you're here on purpose, right? But Shu Ning didn't dare to be cheeky. With a peaceful mind he responded:"I came out to buy porridge, why's company commander here?"

"I came to see an old friend earlier and I just happen to be hungry, how about I go with you?"

"Sure."

The two walked side by side. Shu Ning had already reached a metre and seventy-six centimetres tall, his appearance was delicate and willowy, holding up a face with fine features and fair skin the colour of snow, even with the beautiful snow drifting across the scenery, Shu Ning's outstanding beauty still was not suppressed by it by the slightest. Szeto Dong narrowed his eyes, he felt that the relationship between Shu Heng and Shu Ning was too good, to the point that it was quite unusual, but he couldn't figure out what.

"It's so cold today, how come company commander is wearing so little?"

"Oh, I left it in my car."

RWSBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें