Untitled Part 54

After putting down the little one flat on the bed, Shu Heng gazed at him deeply, and took off his buttons one by one. His little brother had a bit more meat on him now, unlike how thin he was when he was just brought home, his skin was even slightly yellow, but now he had translucent pale skin with a hint of pink, it looks good. Maybe after raising him for another month he would look like a peeled boiled egg.

Shu Heng was planning things in his head but his hands did not idle, he took off the little one's pants and his little undies.

Shu Ning hadn't fallen asleep, he lazily narrowed his eyes and looked at the flowery patterns on the ceiling, when Shu Heng's face leaned over, Shu Ning subconsciously extended his hand and circled them around his neck, for the first time he did not dislike this position, he wrapped his legs obediently around his brother's waist which was similarly uncovered, and entered the bathroom.

Shu Heng truly was ten out of ten a perfect brother! Shu Ning was also joyfully relaxed.

He yawned but his hands were still holding onto him without letting go, Shu Ning didn't mind letting Shu Heng take everything. Shu Heng could only let Shu Ning sit between his legs, the temperature of the water was just right. First he had to bathe the little bunny, every so often he would even give the little buns a pinch, it was indeed a bit perkier. They were together everyday so even if he had grown a bit he didn't know, he should be giving it a check.

"Brother, I'm tired, hurry up~"The straightforward Shu Ning pouted.

Not only did Shu Heng not get annoyed, he really did speed up. After he finished washing him he picked up the little one from the water and wrapped a towel around him to dry off the water, then put him on the bed to wipe his hair, Shu Ning had his eyes closed through the entire ordeal. Shu Heng felt that it should be about ready then took out a new set of animal pajamas, it was a short sleeves shirt with short pants in the design of a little fox, it looks normal from the front but there was a long fluffy tail on the back.

Shu Ning was dazed so he wore whatever Shu Heng gave him, by the time his big brother had also cleaned himself up and laid down beside him, he even turned over subconsciously and leaned into his embrace, waiting for his brother to pat his back, and he fell into a deep sleep.

In the morning, an unkown bird was calling wildly from the trees and he did not know why but......Shu Ning was woken up by it, Shu Heng was holding him on his side and the handsome face was very close, he could even see his eyelashes clearly strand by strand, they were very long, he was sleeping soundly anyway, so Shu Ning wantonly observed him, and at the end he leisurely extended his hand out to touch his eyelashes.

As soon as his fingers reached that place the pair of eyes that were as black as ink opened. In a moment, as if a beam of light shot directly into his heart, it caused him to shudder with a start as he subconsciously wanted to back away.

"You naughty little kid~"

Wow, big brother's voice is so husky, so......sexy.

Shu Ning blinked his eyes:"It's time to wake up now brother, it's cold by the ocean and even you're not even wearing a top! What if you catch a cold?"Attacking him with his own words, feels great.

"Put your own clothes on by yourself next time."Shu Heng was too wise, and he did not suffer any losses at all. The young man who wore only a pair of pajama pants sat up and raised up his left leg, he had a great view of his good figure, and there was not a trace of fat on his body.

"......"He can't lose his benefits, Shu Ning sat up to curry favour with him, he even sat beside him as he kneaded his brother's calves:"You should be tired from carrying me yesterday aren't you? I'll give you a massage~"