Untitled Part 49

He Ran was too high-profile, Shu Ning could see that the surrounding atmosphere wasn't too good, the envious, jealous, and hateful gazes were very obscure, he reckoned these guys were cussing out He Ran in their hearts. Understandable, seven to eight bodyguards were standing nearby, they didn't even want to play when they were invited to, they had very professional ethics, who would try to pick a fight with them with eagle-like sharp eyes such as theirs?

This place was quite high-class, the ones who come to play were rich, maybe they knew He Ran's status, for example another pretty girl came by and stared at He Ran with glittering eyes, worshipping him and looking as if she wanted to eat him.

At this moment, the most dazzling goddess in the scene had also come over......All the men were indignant but they could only watch furiously.

This was the greatest beauty amongst all the others of today, she was aloof and had been standing far away all this while and never came over, but her gaze would sweep over occasionally, reserved yet pure, He Ran's heart was feeling itchy, he really wanted to get to know her but needless to say it won't be fun if he takes the initiative, only by maintaining some distance could one be carried off into a dream.

The beauty was wearing a pair of heels that were ten centimeters tall, with a pink dress and a white hat, it made her body appear slender and graceful, she had an interest to rub out some sparks with He Ran and they didn't make any progress even after encountering each other several times, but she felt too embarrassed to make the first move so she could only pass by deliberately, but she did not expect that He Ran would push her to someone else, it would be untrue to say that this wasn't heart breaking.

With a scream, the beauty fell towards Shu Ning, she was so shocked that she closed her eyes and hoped that this boy won't be too crude and just support her, if he touched anywhere he shouldn't be touching......If that happened, it would definitely be a shameful and sorry sight, in the future she may not be able to come here to play anymore.

Shu Ning sensed that something was falling over to his side and dodged it subconsciously, when the beauty brushed past his shoulder, Shu Ning immediately stretched out a hand subconsciously to grab her arm and didn't allow this beauty's face to have an intimate connection with the ground, if she fell and turned into a pie that would not be very good now would it? Shu Ning looked very small but he still had a gentleman's demeanour.

After the beauty steadied herself, she had yet to recover from her fright as her eyebrows were knitted into a deep frown, even sweat could be seen covering her forehead.

Shu Ning faintly smiled:"It's fine now, don't wear such tall shoes next time."

The beauty had already widened her eyes, when Shu Ning spoke she jumped in surprise, the two were standing so close that they were almost stuck together, she could smell the faint fragrance from the other's body. Fortunately he took a step back to give himself some decency and respect, he was a little gentleman:"Thank......thank you."

He Ran laughed loudly as he leaned on the pool table, his eyes were sparkling and full of humour.

The beauty couldn't stand still anymore, after smiling towards Shu Ning she immediately turned her body to leave with a straight figure, even if it was awkward she still had the air of a queen......This girl was quite familiar, he rested a finger on his cheek. Shu Ning narrowed his eyes and stared at her graceful figure, and a light lit up in his mind, it was her, the queen of heaven Xuan Wan'er, because her name was too weak, she was later renamed Xuan Yue.

"She caught your interest?"He Ran rushed over and clutched Shu Ning's arm, he had a mischievous smile as he whispered next to his ear:"No need to watch, I have the member details of this pool club, do you want her phone number?"