Untitled Part 53

Sleep together......Shu Ning did not find anything out of the ordinary with this sentence so he did not put it to heart.

"Who said I disliked it? I like it, how about we make a rabbit nest? You'll be wearing a set of bunny pajamas as well, we'll place a few radish pillows there and a grass blanket, then we brothers can play house, how does that sound?"

Shu Heng:"......"

Ha ha ha ha, you're dumbfounded now aren't you? You want to joke with me? I'll let you ride on the rocket right away and give you some exhilaration in your life! Being thirteen is not without its benefits, at least it wouldn't be suspicious of him to play the part of the fool and act innocent! Shu Ning was overjoyed in his heart and he looked towards the ocean, this is great. Shu Heng would occasionally look over to Shu Ning thoughtfully, he closed the hood of the car and turned on the air conditioning.

Although it felt unacceptable at first, but after pondering about it it wasn't as if it could not be considered, as long as my brother likes it......

His brother wearing a white fluffy bunny outfit with ears on his head, and even with a little bunched up tail on the back, he could feel how adorable and cute it was just by thinking about it. The one Shu Ning wore on his body right now was quite cute as well, he was worried that he wouldn't like it so he specially bought one with a small tail, it was better than nothing, there was nothing much about it, it wasn't even as big as an ordinary glutinous rice ball.

Since his little brother wanted to play house, would he learn to hop around like a rabbit? Maybe, if not he wouldn't mention radish pillows, as to not ruin brother's interests it's enough for me to just wear pajamas with rabbit designs, Shu Heng was thinking about the interesting scene and his cold face had softened considerably, the corners of his mouth were curled up and there was a glimmer in his eyes......

If Shu Ning found out would he spit blood......

The evening sky was the same as the afternoon, it did not seem to be getting dark soon, it was so hot that it was sizzling. Shu Heng stopped the car by the roadside and bought an ice cream from a snack booth, many students were outside observing the luxurious car curiously, there seemed to be someone sitting inside, seeing how eye-catching the handsome guy who came out of the car was, could there be a top beauty inside?

Shu Ning didn't dare to go down, he was afraid of becoming a laughing stock. His brother returned very quickly and the two shared the ice cream with a bite for me and a bite for you, Shu Ning did not suspect anything because the shaved ice from before was also the same, his brother kept on worrying about whether he would get sick, the ice cream that entered his mouth was cold but his heart was warm.

They've finished eating, Shu Heng had just taken out a wet towel when Shu Ning extended his hand over, but he did not expect that his brother would......

"I'll do it myself!"It's not like I'm crippled, Shu Ning was slightly embarrassed.

"Didn't you move your hand over so I could help you wipe?"

"......"I don't understand the great god's logic!

"Alright,"Shu Heng took out another piece and Shu Ning hurried to snatch it over and wiped his mouth, Shu Heng snatched it back once again, he had gotten displeased:"Use a towel to wipe your mouth you little idiot."

"......"You're the idiot, Shu Ning was angry, he rolled his eyes and watched Shu Heng bustle about as he sat quietly.

Only after gently wiping the little one's mouth did Shu Heng settle his own self, Shu Ning looked askew at him, and gradually the sweet feeling returned and he was happy again. Huh? There were a lot of notices on the wall of the food court, actually there were only crab catching tools up for sale, Shu Ning gave Shu Heng a push and his eyes were bright:"Brother, I want to catch crabs."