Untitled Part 60

That's too shameless!

He, he, he......actually tried to advance by retreating? Shu Ning understood, and he knew when to stop as well. But......tongue......He clearly already thought of leaving his first kiss for his future husband. He was gay so this was no laughing matter, there was no way that straight man cancer Shu Heng would be able to understand, implying wouldn't do either, Shu Ning lost interest in chatting. He peered a glance at Shu Heng and walked back in a big stride.

Shu Heng followed behind him, staying not too far, but not too close either. Shu Ning could feel it and he felt slightly gloomy, his big brother was a very caring person, but he was just......a bit too much when it comes to playing, ah.

They walked back quietly, only the sound of footsteps could be heard, it felt slightly uncomfortable in his heart.

At this time, a "hiss" sound appeared behind him, Shu Ning wrinkled his brows for a moment and turned back to look at him, Shu Heng quickly put his hand down and kept a straight face as if nothing had happened.

Does his face hurt?

Suddenly, Shu Ning couldn't continue on anymore, he felt very sorry, he didn't pay attention to his strength earlier and it felt like he didn't use much strength. Shu Heng stared fixedly at Shu Ning and stood there quietly, even a fool could understand why he was doing this.

Shu Ning took two steps forwards and patted Shu Heng's shoulder, he wanted him to lower his head. Not only did the Shu Heng who had always been very compliant to him not lower his head, he even stood there to observe him.

Shu Ning's heart jumped abruptly, did big brother get upset? It's normal for me to throw a tantrum but who was Shu Heng? He was God's favoured child, only he did not have to show leniency to anyone, and nobody could play him.

For him to treat me like this was already a special case. Shu Ning's mood brightened up slightly, since big brother doesn't want to say anything then I'll take the initiative, he's completely forgotten who the one who ran off in a rush was, not even caring about the relationship they shared before this. Taking his big brother's hand, Shu Ning wanted to take a bath with his big brother.

Warm water was already prepared in the bath, and the cleaning aunty just left.

"Brother, does your face still hurt?"

Doesn't hurt, but Shu Heng held his face and looked down without a sound.

Is he throwing a tantrum? Well I guess so, he's only eighteen years old. Shu Ning couldn't help it, he stripped himself bare and got into the water, and his hand grabbed onto the edge of the bathtub habitually, he lifted his little face up, he didn't know how adorable and cute he looked, Shu Ning wouldn't compromise with him and say nice things so he'll have to think for his own future too.

The atmosphere was slightly stiff, Shu Heng stood for a while before stripping himself and getting into the tub as well.

The two looked at each other back and forth, in the end Shu Ning was the one who went over:"Brother, I'm tired, I want to sleep."

Shu Heng's gaze was like a burning torch as he narrowed his eyes, Shu Ning curled his two arms around his neck and his snowy pale body that looked like fine cut jade sat in his embrace.

Shu Heng sighed in his heart as he held his little brother, he didn't wash him, he wanted to warm up a little first. In a place where Shu Heng couldn't see, Shu Ning curled up the corners of his lips. Big brother was like a big puppy, as long as there was a "bone" he would go soft, he he he, he lacks love doesn't he? Curry up to your little brother then, my arms are open for you~