Untitled Part 4

If you are not reading this on hellitranslations. wordpress. com the release you are reading is stolen! Visit my site for the quickest daily updates.

Qin Yu Zhuo made an oh sound, and took a photo to her hands and touched it, the corners have already faded, they always say women are always met. In fact, these traces are all fake, if you really cared about it, naturally you would hang it up, and keep it well, how could you allow the photo to become old and yellow??

"These......were taken not long after you were born......it's a pity I wasn't by your side while you were growing up, I didn't get to go through happiness, anger, sadness, and joy with you......"BADABADABADA.

Qin Yu Zhuo looked like she was revealing her real intentions, but as for what reason she's crying so hard to the point where her throat was sore, only she knows. But......her crying looks quite pleasing to the eye, there was a type of gentleness only present in women, with a pitiable gaze, and without makeup too, no matter how you looked at it this was planned.

Shu Ning listened quietly, hiding his thoughts about watching a monkey show in his heart, When he was young he had only been led by the nose because he had never seen such shamelessness before, so foolish. When Qin Yu Zhuo was done talking and crying, Shu Ning called out a word of mother, and then the two cuddled together, the nanny at the door covered her mouth, feeling very touched and thankful.

Only Shu Ning who had his head lowered had a gaze full of coldness, the edge of his mouth curled, his hand subconsciously touched the woman's stomach, in here, Shu Yao is growing up, once he thought of that brat who looked clever and obedient yet had a heart of poison, Shu Ning almost couldn't resist the urge to knock him out. But if he had really done that, he'd be letting off Shu Yao too easily, might as well watch him watch drool over Shu Shi that big meat pie yet not able to take a bite, isn't that may more interesting!

Qin Yu Zhuo brought Shu Ning out to have a big meal, her attitude peerlessly passionate, her eyes reddened easily, and liked to reach her hand out to give him a pull, and a squeeze, treating Shu Ning as her baby.

Shu Ning's heart towards his birth mother has already died, really, so he felt nothing, he would only find it funny if she deliberately did anything.

Early the next morning, Qin Yu Zhuo's teacher troop has already arrived, one by one they stood in the living room, there were both male and female, they were all outstanding people.

A month's time had quickly passed.

Etiquette and behaviour were still acceptable, after all a secondary school student's basic English skills are just passable, then there was knowledge, it needed to be strengthened, his skin had also turned white, like a young master, his way of talking? Better talk less when the time comes, as for his height......thin and withered as always. With a well-placed smile, he looked quite obedient.

A months' time was too short, Qin Yu Zhuo sighed, A sense of impatience flashed through her eyes, he was not raised by her side after all.

Qin Yu Zhuo personally drove and hit the roads bringing Shu Ning, listening to some light music, occasionally explaining a few things, hoping that Shu Ning wouldn't be nervous, Shu Cheng's attitude is extremely important, after all even if it was just one child, if he was added in then various things would have to be split amongst them. Shu Ning watched the scenery, curved the edge of his mouth, and did not reply.

Qin Yu Zhuo was depressed, the problem with Shu Ning not caring about things, she was about to be driven mad.

The car stopped in front of a teahouse, a very quiet place, only members were allowed in, the attendants inside were dressed in Han Dynasty historical costumes, and had a special artistic prospect.