Untitled Part 19

If you are not reading this on hellitranslations. wordpress. com the release you are reading is stolen! Visit my site for the quickest daily updates.

Shu Ning half-swayed slightly in a childish manner, the joy that he could not repress made his brows look even more proud, he deliberately stood by the chair after walking step by step to the back of the table.

You like to make eye contact don't you?

Lift your head and look at me, let me have a taste of what it's like to look down of people too!

Shu Ning planned it out pretty well, but Shu Heng did not follow his lead, the long arm stretched out......And the small person is captured! This development isn't scientific! Shu Ning was momentarily dumbfounded, blinking his wide good-looking eyes.

"Is the medicine too bitter?"

He subconsciously nodded, Shu Ning's mind was still blank, sitting on his brother's lap or whatnot, he dared not even think about it, it was too terrifying.

"You've drank too less,"Shu Heng picked his phone up from the table, his tone was leisurely yet deep:"Add on another medicine, if you drink more and get used to it, it won't be bitter anymore."

Damn it!

He quickly shook his head, Shu Ning wanted to get down, Shu Heng managed to fix him in place with only one arm. After struggling for a while his wish was still not fulfilled, his forehead had also started to sweat, he was endlessly miserable. Shu Ning's heart felt extremely complicated, but there were things in front of him that were more important right now:"That......brother......I was wrong! Actually the Chinese medicine wasn't too hard to drink, if I squeeze my nose and endure for a while then it will pass,"What a joke, this medicine was already the most suitable one mixed by experts, there was no need at all for another one to be added!

Shu Ning was just a fake child, not even a real one, no matter how an originally thirty year old man acted this way it would still be quite awkward, he was just trying his best to make himself appear as childish as possible.

Shu Heng's eyes began to stare straight at him again.

Facing such profound eyes that was as dark as an abyss, Shu Ning could not bear to play with him! Why don't you go and find some peers to play the staring game with you, maybe you could still rub out a spark while you're at it am I right?

Under his desperation, Shu Ning obediently leaned over, his little head rested on the shoulder that still could not be considered wide, the light fragrance entered his nose, there was a sense of security, there was no doubt, Shu Heng is strong, scary, but at the same time his steadiness was unequalled. if the things that had happened today happened to anyone else, they would all think they were being ridiculed, but Shu Ning knows, if he did not compromise with him, then he would have to face two packets of Chinese medicine tomorrow.

One word from an emperor from the ancient times carried much weight, in the modern times, Shu Heng was also such a person╮(╯▽╰)╭

Shu Heng picked up the date and looked through it carefully, three lines momentarily came down Shu Ning's forehead, is he addicted to hugging now?

"Brother~ I want to eat fruits."

"Mm."

"......"

"......"

"You should put me down, does your leg not hurt?"Look at how much I care about you! Shu Ning had his limits when he spoke, it does not incur anyone's hate.

"This is the data for the second plot of land, it's very important, the two villages beside it will into reconstruction immediately, I think it's possible to......"He spoke endlessly.