Untitled Part 58

Afraid of you?

Which one of your eyes saw me being afraid of you?

Wasn't it obvious?

Shu Ning could feel the hot breath brushing past his face, his brother was so close to him and it felt threatening. Shu Ning tried to move his body but it was no use, he was trapped by Shu Heng, other than my head, what else can I move?

He slowly opened his right eye first to take a look at the situation, his brother had a very serious look on his face and his gaze was exceptionally focused, as if they had been still for ten thousand years, he didn't even blink!

Shu Ning admired this trait of Shu Heng's the most, this guy's too good.

"Are you afraid of me?"

Shu Ning's heartbeat sped up, he had a slight feeling of irritation but he opened his mouth nervously and wanted to refute him, but Shu Heng suddenly stuck his head to his chest. Shu Ning was dumbfounded and his pupils shrunk, it's finished it's finished it's finished I'm done for, his heart beat thump thump thump like a set of drums, only someone who was deaf wouldn't be able to hear it, it's no use to butter up to his brother this time.

The Shu Heng of this moment was exceptionally dangerous, he pressed him down on top and fixed his gaze on him:"How are you afraid of me?"

Shu Ning blinked his eyes, how am I supposed to answer this question? The person I hated the most in my past life was you, and in the end I found out this big brother was the most lovable when I was about to die. Although he kept his abilities to himself he had never taken me as an opponent either, even if I tried to take him down, frame him, and even if I tried to suck his blood dry I would still be forgiven, and even after I died he would try to find the reason and avenge me.

Now that he was reborn, everything changed. Shu Ning slowly calmed down as he thought about this.

Although Shu Heng was scary, why would he do that for him? He was worried of me being afraid of him, and he wanted to get closer to me, maybe there were some flaws in the way he expresses himself but as the saying goes, the more outstanding a person was, the more they lack in certain areas, Shu Heng's flaws are very prominent, he's too aloof and his coldness makes it hard for people to get close to him.

He took a breath out, big brother's getting anxious, even his breathing is getting heavier.

The Shu Ning who was stuck could only give Shu Heng's face a kiss, including his nose and his chin:"Is there a little brother who isn't afraid of his big brother?"

"......"

"I'm afraid, but also in awe, I like big brother a lot, and I respect big brother."

"But you won't let me kiss you."

"This isn't the same,"Shu Ning took a glance at the partition in the center, this thing can't block out the noise, his brows were slightly furrowed together. Shu Heng turned Shu Ning's little face back with a finger, Shu Ning could only continue this topic. He stuck close to his brother's ear:"You can kiss me~ But not on the mouth!"

"We've discussed this topic before, we'll not be talking about this today."

"......"I......I......Damn

"Carry on."

"We'll talk about it tonight."

"Can do."

"Brother, you're pressing on me."

Shu Heng actually raised an eyebrow:"So what if I am? You won't let me kiss you but I can't press on you either?"