Untitled Part 97

Shu Heng was so large, and in comparison, Shu Ning was just tiny.

Although the sofa was large, Shu Ning felt as if there was nowhere he could escape to. Shu Heng had both his hands on the edge of the sofa, and slowly pressed down on him, his great might closing in from the top caused his breathing to tense up. Shu Ning widened his eyes, and for a moment he did not dare to blink, shrinking into a ball like a frightened squirrel.

"Brother~"

The voice was soft and weak, as if it was scratching at his heart, itchy and difficult to bear.

"Do you have any ideas you'd like to share with me?"

"Huh?"Shu Ning fell backwards, this time he really couldn't move an inch anymore, he felt slightly 囧:"Brother, don't squeeze me~"

"You're the only one I'll squeeze."

"......"

"I'll squeeze you for the rest of your life, how bout that?"

"No, I didn't promise you so don't get cocky~"

"But I want to, and I want to monopolize you as well......"Shu Heng kissed him, gently pressing down, rubbing, licking, eliciting a gentle and sentimental feeling.

But Shu Ning was shocked silly, this was the office! And the chairman's office at that. When he came back to his senses, he pushed Shu Heng's chest immediately and as soon as he found an opening, he immediately turned his head away:"Brother, don't~"

"Don't worry, we're on the sofa, not on dad's bed."

"......"Hello? Where's your shame? My male god, do you still know what shame is? He had been so serious in the past so he would've never thought that when it came down to it, he could actually go so far. Shu Ning cried with no tears, hanging his face down, looking very pitiful:"I don't like it!"

"I'm the one who bought the sofa, you told me that it's fine as long as it's not dad's so you can't take back your words now, that's petty behaviour!"

With a laugh from Shu Ning, all the tension was gone. Shu Heng raised his mouth into a smile, appearing so handsome it was earth-shattering, and this caused Shu Ning's face to blush and his heart jump, he was even less of an opponent to him now. He had only tickled his armpits a little and he had already started to plead for mercy, and this opportunity was caught by his tongue. With a turn of the situation, things were sweet and pleasant for both Shu Heng and Shu Ning.

The air was smooth now, and Shu Ning had only just realized how sticky Shu Heng was, pressing half his body over. Thankfully, he was supporting himself up with his arm, but speaking back to it, the sofa was very soft so it should be fine even if he put his weight down →_→ For some reason he felt ashamed. Shu Ning made several coughing noises, reminding Shu Heng to bugger off. But this great top pretended he was deaf and even closed his eyes, showing a look of enjoyment, even Shu Ning was finding it hard to shoo him off seeing that.

Thankfully, the phone rang. He didn't know which of the personal assistants were calling, but I will light a candle for him......╮(╯▽╰)╭

As expected, Shu Heng still had his eyes closed a second ago but they were opened in a quick moment, his eyes dark like a black hole, it's bottom not visible to the naked eye. It was slightly shocking, Shu Ning blinked his eyes and swallowed his saliva, this wasn't my fault so don't blow your cold wind towards me. Shu Heng's eyes swerved right, and stared straight towards Shu Ning:"You seem happy?"

"How could that be?"Shu Ning perked up his little lips and gave this top a kiss on his chin to please him, only thing missing was a wagging tail:"Go work, I'll wait for you~"My love O(∩_∩)O