Untitled Part 47

Shu Ning subconsciously hurried to back away and pull some distance between them. Because the slap was too painful and sore, it already left a trauma on him.

In his past life he couldn't get used to it no matter how many times he got hit, it's easy to imagine how fierce the woman's slap was. Actually according to the situation he was in in his current life, there was no need for this at all, the suffering he received in his past life was related to Shu Gao and Shu Cheng's attitudes, this child was useless, so they did not care. Naturally Qin Yu Zhuo wouldn't go easy on him if she decided to hit him, with a bit of grudge mixed in and to dispel some anger as well.

Who asked you to be so useless?

Who asked you to be so unappealing?

Who asked you to be weaker than Shu Heng?

......

"Mom, is there anything you need?"Seeing how angry Qin Yu Zhuo was looking at himself, his hands seem to have started shaking, but she did not approach any closer. Oh~ you're tolerating me? With a blink of his eyes, Shu Ning lifted up the corner of his mouth:"Did you miss me? I want to touch Shu Yao as well."

"......"Qin Yu Zhuo's mouth twitched, she pressed down the flame rushing up within her, there's some use to this child! I can't destroy our relationship:"Of course I've missed you, but there's some stuff I need to talk to you about."

Talk to me about? Sounds good, with a look as if she meant well, but it was actually a warning, I'll just listen and hope that there's a big tailed wolf following behind Qin Yu Zhuo~ If not this scene would have been for nought, the door to Shu Ning's room was wide open, but he did not hear any other footsteps. However when he thought about it, at most they would only attract Shu Cheng's attention, he wouldn't put it to heart, he still needed to work harder.

Doesn't matter, digging a pit for my mother~ She'll naturally reach the pit once it's deep enough~ Let's take this slowly~

Qin Yu Zhuo had already adjusted her emotions and pulled Shu Ning's hand over to the bed to sit down, and even gave him a pat:"How have your days in the house been?"

"Pretty good."

"Tell me the truth, just one look of Shu Heng's face and I could tell that you've been having a bad time, he's not even looking at you."

"......"

"You're not a small child, mom has no way to stay by your side all the time, you have to "cautiously" learn more by yourself, I heard that you've been working really hard lately, this makes your mother very happy Ning Ning, Mother doesn't have the same background as Shu Heng's mother, so even if I'm careful about everything and respectfully doing what I should I still can't get any recognition from your grandfather, but you're not the same, as long as you're working hard they'll take note of it."

"Mm, I know,"Shu Ning pulled back his hand quietly with his gaze lowered:"Grandpa is treating mom like this, I......"

"It's fine as long as you know,"Qin Yu Zhuo sighed and even wiped her eyes:"The Shu Yao in my tummy is still small, and your mom can't count on him, you have to improve so you can compare with Shu Heng and let your dad and your grandpa take note of you alright?"

"Dad treats me very well, he even bought me a gift,"Shu Ning took the leaning machine that was hanging around over to his mom.

Qin Yu Zhuo sneered:"He even said that studying wasn't important in the past, and it wasn't everything, what did I say? His words don't match what he really thinks. And now with a turn of his head he bought you a learning machine, Ning Ning, it's fine if you were a normal person but you're in a wealthy family so you can't be anything less than outstanding, maybe mom's words would make you feel pressured but who did you think all this was for?"