Untitled Part 83

Shu Ning talked about a lot of things with Pang Qian, and after finishing their skewers, they even went to a tea shop for some tea. They properly arranged some details so as to ensure that nothing would be lost.

And as expected, at the start of Monday, Wang Cong's expression was slightly off, and his eyes were slightly red.

Wang Cong's father was a top, on that year, his bottom that he had been seeing for nine years couldn't take the pressure anymore, and returned home to get married and have kids. In a moment of desperation, he sold off all his property to his ex-boyfriend, he jumped off a bridge in the middle of the night, and drifted away, thinking about how good it was to die off just like that, ending it all. But what he did not expect was, he was saved by a girl.

The girl was very sympathetic to his experiences and did not mind his love of men, and the man was very moved. At this time of hardship, there was someone who still treated him sincerely, and so they tied the knot and had Wang Cong.

However, the good times did not last long, and when Wang Cong was ten years old, an Audi was parked at their door. A handsome man dressed in a suit had a pair of reddish eyes that were flowing with tears, and looked grievously at his father......

At that time, Wang Cong thought that the uncle had such pale skin, so tender and supple that you could almost wring water out of them, just like a girl.

Not long after, his mother began to become suspicious, and started to go hysterical. She almost washed her face with tears but his father had still left at the end, leaving together with that beautiful uncle. Since then, they've settled down just a short distance away, but they felt so far. It was still the same as usual, his father had come out of their household without taking a single penny, he may have seemed generous but he was incomparably cold.

With an obscured gaze, Wang Cong observed those rich young masters, choosing a good target to make a move on.

He made his order when Zhang Qi was walking towards the teacher's office. Wang Cong quickened his steps towards him, and whispered something. There were no other people around so the conversation between the two of them were kept very private.

But Zhang Qi widened his eyes and his voice was raised:"What did you say? What happened to your mom?"

"Quiet down, I don't want the other students to pity me, why bother?"Wang Cong was tall so he had to lower his head slightly to whisper to Zhang Qi. He appeared very anxious, and with an ashen face he told him of the reason, and at the end he spoke a number with a parched mouth:"Two hundred thousand, it's just two hundred thousand, alright?"

"Are you taking me for a fool?"Zhang Qi pushed Wang Cong away with a smack of his palm, and ridiculed:"Who the hell is your buddy? It's good enough we let you hang around with us all day, and now you're asking for two hundred thousand? Why don't you just rob it from me?"

"Shh, quiet down~"Wang Cong had been very embarrassed by his words, but he was helpless.

Zhang Qi rolled his eyes and walked forward in a big stride, he was done with Wang Cong. Two hundred thousand? Even I don't have that much, there's no way my dad would give me that much, I don't even have enough to spend normally, two hundred thousand? You wish, your mom's sick but my mom's sick too, she's got a headache, why don't you hand over ten thousand first? Ah no, we'll be alright with you if you spent at least a thousand when you come out to play with us, we're already giving you tips when you come out to eat and drink for nothing out our pockets, and you're still asking for money? Who the hell do you think you are? ╮(╯▽╰)╭ If not for the fact that Wang Cong was tall, burly, and agile, he would've been shooed off ages ago. With his head to the side, Zhang Qi felt that he had been too relaxed while making friends.