Untitled Part 131

Shu Heng was stunned. His mind went blank and he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time!

And it was Shu Ning who finally sobered up first. It was Shu Heng, the one pressing him down was Shu Heng. He's done it this time, he actually called him dad, he could imagine how angry he was right now, perhaps even the sun wouldn't be able to shine in the shadow left in his heart, what to do? At this crucial moment, Shu Ning could bend and he could stretch. He curled his two legs around his back, but......The sausage had gone soft.

The two had been together for a long time and this was the first time they had encountered such a situation. Shu Ning was shocked. Seeing Shu Heng sit up, he took away his legs and wanted to get off the bed, this made Shu Ning so scared that he quickly pounced over to hug him around his waist:"I was sleeping on dad's bed earlier and you didn't come, so naturally when I suddenly woke up I thought it was dad, don't be angry, okay? It's not my fault."

Right, it's not your fault. Shu Heng's brows were knotted in a deep frown, he didn't want to get angry at Shu Ning.

Shu Ning knew Shu Heng's character, he would always keep everything to himself:"I know you're angry, please tell me, it doesn't feel good for me too if you keep it in your heart like that."

At the end of this, Shu Heng still cared very much about Shu Ning's feelings:"It's nothing."

Nothing? But you even went soft? It wasn't that easy to dismiss Shu Ning:"Is it because I've been sticking to dad too much recently? Okay, I'll change from today on, is that enough?"

"......"

"How many grievances are you actually nursing in your heart?"

"......"

"You'd only ignore me when you're angry,"Shu Ning tried to coax Shu Heng and landed kiss after kiss on his back, moving his hand about to caress him, to touch him. Shu Heng was after all a young man of twenty-two with strong firepower, naturally the passion rose in his body when he was teased by his beloved in such a way, he had a feel for it instantly. Shu Ning sighed in his heart as he stuck close to Shu Heng, blowing against his ear.

In the next second, the sky turned upside down. Shu Ning had been pressed down under Shu Heng's body, and he once again took him.

After a night of being tormented on the bed, on the floor, on the table, on the sofa......They've done it on every surface in the room, and the throbbing pain felt like his waist had broken in half, it had been a long time since he had a taste of being unable to get off the bed. Shu Heng is so vicious, does your dad know this? Shu Ning cried tearlessly as he laid in bed, he would rather wait to grow moldy than get off than to show his face.

Thankfully, Shu Heng's ability to command his army was powerful, he had gotten his overseas company to sent out a tax early on to make sure dad was busy in the office. But of course, Shu Heng had also followed. He had breakfast with his dad and went to work together, leaving Shu Ning alone in the empty room. At this time, Shu Ning began to reflect, the feeling of being alone wasn't nice.

Shu Ning had been sticking with his dad every day, did Shu Heng feel as desolate as what I'm feeling right now?

If you put anyone in his position, they would feel the same. Shu Ning couldn't move his body but it was no problem if he were just moving his fingers. tap tap tap he sent out a text message to tease his top. He loves me so much that he wouldn't do it again tonight, he really wanted to see how Shu Heng would be like if he wanted to do it but couldn't, scratching his head, walking in circles.

Shu Heng was too calm and good at enduring, so if he wanted to see it, it would be more realistic for him to just go to sleep and dream about it.

At night, neither Shu Cheng and Shu Heng returned, they had went somewhere else for work. Shu Ning had been sleeping a lot in the morning so since he couldn't sleep at night, he went out for a jog, and as a result of that he bumped into Shu Yao.