Untitled Part 84

On several occasions, Wang Cong had wanted to escape. He was done, it was too humiliating, it was simply not something a person should be doing.

But his mother was still lying on the hospital bed, he couldn't tell his neighbours that he couldn't even muster up two hundred thousand. How would he be able to live if he were to be pointed at and mocked in the future for being so poor? He wanted to borrow money from his relatives, but if his relatives were to know of it, how could he peel himself away from them when he gets makes it big in the future?

They would peck at him with harsh words, who do you think helped you out so you could be who you were today?

For the rest of his life he would not be able to get rid of his shame, why did his mother have to get sick? Why......

Qin Ming had been staying in his room the whole time and never left, he watched him very strictly. Because the "boss" had only ever passed work over to Chief Pang, this was his first ever time receiving an order from him, his chance had come! He can't disappoint him now!

At 6:45PM on Wednesday, within a VIP private room in a five-star hotel, Shu Ning had arrived with Pang Qian and several bodyguards. After a minute, the Hongxing prince had also arrived. Both parties had come ten minutes earlier than their time of meeting, showing how much they have attached importance to each other. After all, with the status of him as a rich young master, other people only had to wait for him, he would not be the one to wait for anyone else.

Shu Ning was only fifteen whereas the prince was already thirty, so he was very curious. He felt this quite interesting and looked up to him very much, he as such a young boy and yet his eyes were set on sights so far away, his designs for the shopping plaza was absolutely wonderful. With a circle of storied buildings surrounding it as well as offices, the layout was perfect and traffic was abundant, and they had all also been sold a step early, even the prince was a step too late in buying a lot, if you said it was just a coincidence, how could there be such coincidences in this world?

If possible he would like to take it under his wing and use it for himself in the future. The Shu family was not bad, they were the head in C City. If he were to help him with the property, then he reckoned that even if he were not hell-bent on it, it was very close.

The two parties talked very happily. Hong Rui supported his head with one hand, appearing chic and uninhibited. He was slightly out of it as he watched Shu Ning, he felt that Shu Ning truly was quite interesting, he was such a little thing but he spoke without flaws, he had courtesy and he was thoughtful, calling uncle as soon as he opened his mouth, Hong Rui was very satisfied at this point. He did not do any tricks either, they ate when they ate, and they chatted when they chatted.

There were no conflicts between the interests of both sides and they did not have any ongoing cooperations either. Being neither too humble nor pushy, Shu Ning spoke with no restraints, asking whatever he wanted to ask and he would say it was confidential if he did not wish to answer something. He was so honest, Hong Rui had been used to seeing people's flattery since he was young, and he felt that Shu Ning was a pretty great guy. Even if nothing was going on, he could invite him out for a chat, and just take it as a way to relax.

In his joy, the prince had a few glasses more to drink. He peered over to Shu Ning as he drank juice, he really was a child.

"You're about to take your college entrance exams, right? Do you have any goals?"

"Mm, Yuanlin is pretty good, but my family doesn't know about it yet, you have to keep it secret!"Everyone always liked getting worried over next year's business~

Hong Rui laughed heartily:"Oh you, you'll actually have me keep a secret for you, but alright, if I let it slip then I'll be a dog, come, let's drink to it!"