Untitled Part 70

Of course I like you," Shu Ning spoke sincerely, there was no ripple in his words at all.

"Really?"Shu Heng was very excited.

"Mm, I like you the most, I only like my big brother,"Shu Ning felt that in this world, if there was someone he could say he trusted, and if Shu Heng was not a choice, who else could he choose if he didn't like him?

Dad Shu Cheng loved Qin Yu Zhuo, otherwise what could that woman use as a capital?

Shu Gao was doting on Shu Yao, kissing his little grandson, the one to be raised by his side was the most favoured one.

After the natural deaths of these tall mountains, what else did Shu Yao still have? Qin Yu Zhuo? She can't hold on for too long either. Shu Ning was still unlikely to make things hard for the baby, the future will just have to come on its own. As for Shu Heng, he was great, really the best, Shu Ning was willing to share weal and woe with him for the rest of his life.

Shu Heng had mixed emotions, his little brother's like, was not exactly the like he wished for......

The horse track was not far away, it was a big place, and very professional, there were already people riding horses over there. Shu Ning looked over, almost all of them were people he was familiar with, he just hadn't met them in this lifetime. Although the horse track did not display a clear price, the high costs of the place still discouraged normal people from visiting, some people had even specially raised their own purebred horses here that were tall, strong, and beautiful, showing off their distinguished status.

Shu Heng did not have any hobbies of playing around with horses, he had only come today for his little brother to have a good time. They chose two of the most eye-catching ones, the staff at the farm were also riding horses as they accompanied them while holding onto the ropes. Shu Ning actually already knew how to ride a horse, he had a better than usual mood today so he was sitting quietly, enjoying the time he could spend with his big brother.

When they arrived at the side of the mountain, Shu Ning's pupils shrunk, he actually saw He Yu and He Ran!

He Ran had been hanging about the field of snow for so long, so other than the occasional cold, he rarely had any other illnesses, whereas Shu Zi Hui had a fever and wasn't even able to get out of bed. Shu Gao was a great god, he just had to pull a little trick to stop He Ran from daring to hop about, Shu Zi Hui had also understood where she stood, the old head of the He family wanted to build up hype with Shu Zi Hui, but they had no chance. After Gu Ya found out, she understood even more what she had to do in the future, she should be educating her daughter properly, and keep her greed on check in case she got trampled to death by these elephants, then there'll be something to cry about.

He Ran's eyes brightened up, but he held himself back, Shu Heng was the top dog amongst the youngsters of C City so he wouldn't give him any face, so he simply decided to wait outside the changing room, he'll definitely bump into Shu Ning there.

He Yu had also noticed Shu Ning, the little one was riding a white horse in a full suit of white, making him look even more delicate and pretty. Although his features were not alluring, and not very pretty, he had an unparallelled temperament that nobody could match. Both of the two brothers were calculating, with a gleam in their eyes, but they did not go forth. Shu Heng had a high reputation with his edge was all on display, he wasn't an easy guy to get along with.

After riding for a while, the little one still seemed down in spirits. Shu Heng simply decided to turn over and sat behind Shu Ning, he sent off the staff and giddied up the horse.

The wind whistled past their ears, and the feeling rose up.

Shu Ning who knew how to ride a horse naturally wouldn't be content with the speed of a slow trot, running wildly like this is where it's at!