Untitled Part 42

"Oh?"Shu Heng looked over, the inside of the car was very dark and it blurred the face of the young man.

"Especially that pair of siblings, they kept standing near the sofa like potted plants, I hate that look on his face when he's looking down on big brother, just like...... just like......"

"Like what?"

"Like he's......hungry!"Shu Ning only wanted to remind him, not drag himself in as well.

"......"Shu Heng looked to the front and did not say anything.

"I don't care, I just don't like him, and that girl, clearly so many of her playmates came over to call her but she still won't go and stared at me so curiously, even though there was nothing to talk about she would find a random topic as if I'm some kind of panda or something."

"So what type of girl do you like?"

"I like one with a good personality, carefree, and lively,"Getting along with a girl like that is very comfortable, it didn't make one feel unpleasant, and also carefree girls are very open with a "homo", they're willing to be friends with you and won't ever scorn you.

"......"Shu Heng was gloomy and the temperature surrounding him had dropped considerably.

Shu Ning knew when to stop, he could feel that Shu Heng was getting unhappy but he didn't say anything, he should be giving him some space to think about things, Shu Ning who did not know why Shu Heng was angry was still smug.

They've reached the ancestral home, Shu Heng picked Shu Ning up horizontally and rushed towards the house in big steps, the bodyguards hurriedly pushed the wheelchair to keep up as he saw this.

"Brother? Put me down, I'm tired."

After some action from Shu Heng he really let go of him, then......he turned and left, he didn't even look back.

Shu Ning was rather surprised as he sat on top of the wheelchair pushed by the bodyguard, his heart felt extremely uncomfortable and his chest was stuffy, as if something was stocking up and was about to burst but couldn't, it's all because of Shu Heng. What's with big brother? Did I talk too much? Shu Ning recalled the conversation they had earlier, there weren't any issues so what went wrong?

COuld it be because I asked him to let go? When we were going he was clearly......When we were going he didn't want to wrinkle my suit so he was pushing me, so it wasn't needed anymore when we returned.

He's angry because of this? How mysterious, but that's not right, who was Shu Heng? How could he be sulking cause of some little matters.

Shu Ning kept thinking but he couldn't figure it out, even his hair was about to turn white soon, he let the bodyguard push himself directly to his brother's room to report, Shu Heng was actually not here, is it time to bathe? He wasn't in the study either, did Shu Heng not want to see me because he got angry? He sighed then took a deep breath, then sighed again, a god is a god after all, so hard to wait on them.

It was too tiring today, but if he returned to sleep in his room there was a chance that he wouldn't be able to enter his brother's room anymore after tomorrow, he hesitated again and again, while Shu Ning was rinsing his mouth he really wanted to take a bath, the servant was at the side, not as caring as big brother, when he was there for him in the past he didn't know to cherish it, instead he was surprised and on occasion he would even get angry, but now those benefits were gone, it was quite uncomfortable if he got a servant to help him bathe as well. A homo was a homo, and he was also a bottom, he couldn't just be simply touched by anyone, how vexing. He had just taken a step and a sharp pain faintly emerged in his ankle, forget it.