Untitled Part 29

Oh my god!

What kind of situation is this?

Shu Ning was expressionless, his heart was bubbling like boiling water.

The big boss Qin Yu Zhi married early and had two kids, a son and a daughter, they were both older than Shu Ning.

And the second one is Qin Yu Lan, also married early with three kids, a son and two daughters, the youngest was younger than Shu Ning.

The first to enter is a youngster who looked to be about seventeen or eighteen, his bronzed skin looked quite handsome and his face had fine features, he was tall and slightly fit, he sported a refreshing crew cut with a schoolbag on his back, and a basketball in his hand, you could tell with one look that he was an athletic student. Although it was hidden well, a hint of impatience emerged from his brows from time to time, but still smooth.

The second to enter is a girl aged about fourteen or fifteen, sporting a well-fitting plaid skirt and a ponytail with her hand around her waist, she had average looks, and her eyes were exceptionally bright, she shared the scheming look of his second aunt.

The third is a little girl, about eleven or twelve, she wore her hair short, looking very refreshing, and she was quite pretty with her snow-white pale skin, she was observing Shu Ning curiously.

Shu Ning already knew what to expect, his big aunt's family isn't here, although he did not have much contact with them, he had memories of them from his past life, seeing the age and the looks of them they are probably his second aunt's children.

Qin Yu Fu did not know how he should explain this to Shu Ning, and besides Shu Ning was a child who had just entered junior high, there's no reason to drag him into anything. The honest man simply left to the kitchen, feeling quite helpless. Shu Ning raised and eyebrow and looked towards the foreman, the foreman was currently sitting atop the sofa with his brows constantly in a frown, and he was in an impetuous mood, seeing Shu Ning's sharp eyes, his heart jumped.

"There's no use looking at me, it's Xiao Fu's idea."

Shu Ning casually sat on the floor:"What happened?"

The foreman took the last drag from his cigarette and crushed it in the ash tray, his eyebrows were wrinkled into a deep frown:"Your aunts have been making a ruckus for a long time now, even if Xiao Fu steels his heart and ignores them, they did not move at all. They've stopped the past two days and everything was going well, but who knew that your second uncle-in-law would actually be admitted to the hospital for a fracture, your second aunt had to go over to take care of him, and your uncle took the three kids back."

"They met in the hospital?"

"Mm, he's the only nice person in the family, they're an entire family of wolves, how much better could these wolf brats be?"

The young man who had kept a sullen look on his face could finally stand it no more, he yelled at him with red eyes:"Who are you calling wolf brats? Watch your mouth!"

"Aiya, you're still going to go on with that, where were you when your mother went to the construction site to cause chaos?"The foreman was a big and burly man after all with dark tanned skin, he was constantly managing the workers at the construction site, looking quite fierce, and he had a large voice when he yelled, it immediately terrified the young boy, but the foreman had no intentions to stop:"Do you know how your grandmother died?"

The second daughter lowered her head with her eyes wandering evasively, and the third daughter watched curiously, they seemed to be quite afraid of the foreman as well.

Shu Ning was not influenced at all, what a joke, living under Shu Heng's shadow, even without aid he could train out an iron will:"Is his fracture serious?"