Untitled Part 57

Huh?

Big brother slowly leaned over, Shu Ning blinked his big eyes and he felt like a slab of meat, big brother was currently wondering which part he should bite into first.

He really was a beast after all ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Shu Ning suddenly moved, he wasn't trying to push Shu Heng but rather to cover his mouth, other than this part you can kiss wherever you please, sir you may choose whichever you like haha~

His intentions could be clearly seen through his eyes, his gaze that had been sleepy before was lit up in a moment, and it contained a hint of a naughty smile.

But would Shu Heng have no alternatives?

He kissed the little one's body, wherever is great, really, but......he wasn't allowed to kiss where he wanted to kiss. Then~ Ah~ Chomp~ He bit down on his nose.

Shu Heng prevailed, he was satisfied and happy now, he continued his scrub-a-dub-dub.

Shu Ning was stunned, after a pause he moved his hands and held his nose, it didn't hurt, but but but......isn't this something done between lovers? It is right? Right? Huh?

"Want more?"

"Nonononono,"Shu Ning who was covering his nose and his mouth hurriedly shook his head.

Shu Heng sighed and deliberately closed in once more:"What am I going to do with you, you dishonest little thing."

"You're little, you're entire......"He couldn't continue saying his entire family was little, Shu Heng had already grown up and I'm the little one, cry without tears.

Shu Heng took an interest:"My entire what?"

"Brother, I'm tired, I want to get out!"

Shu Heng who hadn't gotten enough could only continue washing him up, actually he had locked onto his ear earlier and he had wanted to bite down on them, the shape of it was perfect, compact and tender, the warm water had caused it to slightly blush, it was extremely tempting and beautiful, it hooked itself into his mind and filled it up, he wanted to give it a try but the time wasn't right, the little one was too small so he didn't understand.

After washing up the little one, Shu Heng who was trying to avoid another accident simply rinsed himself and wrapped a big towel around the important bits, and used an even bigger towel to wrap up Shu Ning and haul him away, Shu Ning yawned and let Shu Heng do his thing without moving, only while he was getting dressed did he take a peek, he was afraid that another strange and spicy thing would appear out of nowhere, damn! As expected another tail appeared!

"Brother!"He's yelling~

"What's wrong?"

You still have the face to ask? Shu Ning was so angry that his face had gone pale, he held the tail with his hand and shoved it in front of Shu Heng's vision:"What is this?"

He nearly slammed it to his face, the little guy got angry? His fierce look is really cute, Shu Heng was expressionless and his tone was cool:"A tail."

"......"

"What's wrong?"Shu Heng's gaze was extremely sharp.

Shu Ning slumped down in a moment, he had lost the will to throw any more tantrums:"I don't like it."

"It's not for you to use, I'm just doing some research."

"......"

"Were you wrong?"

"I was wrong,"Shu Ning felt tangled up, you're the one who gave me these sorts of clothes first, now that the pants appeared with a tail anyone would've misunderstood, right? Big brother is so hateful, not going to deal with him anymore, Shu Ning turned his body and covered himself up with the blanket, he faced away from him and closed his eyes, he decided to have a cold war with him.