It's the Great Pumpkin

Start from the beginning

Uriel walked towards them.

"What kind of specialist? What are you gonna do?"

"You-uh, all three of you-you need to leave this town immediately," Castiel explained

"Why?" Dean looked to Maxima to provide an answer but she looked just as guilty.

"Because they're about to destroy it," Maxima replied

Dean felt his anger bristle inside of him "So this is your plan, you're gonna smite the whole friggin' town?" he glared at Maxima "And you're ok with this?!" once again Maxima went to protest but Castiel interrupted.

"We're out of time." Castiel proclaimed "This witch has to die, the seal must be saved,"

"There are a thousand people here," Sam said

"One thousand two hundred fourteen," Uriel corrected

"And you're willing to kill them all?"

"This isn't the first time I've...purified a city,"

Maxima clenched her fists at Uriel's statement, allowing for a few lights to flicker.

"Look, I understand this is regrettable," Castiel claimed

"Regrettable?" Dean exclaimed

"We have to hold the line. Too many seals have broken already,"

"So you screw the pooch on some seals and this town has to pay the price?"

"It's the lives of one thousand against the lives of six billion. There's a bigger picture here,"

"Right, cause you're bigger picture kind of guys,"

"Lucifer cannot rise. He does and hell rises with him. Is that something that you're willing to risk?"

"We'll stop this witch before she summons anyone." Sam explained "Your seal won't be broken and no one has to die,"

"We're wasting time with these mud monkeys," Uriel said

Maxima turned to face Uriel, only for again Castiel to get in between.

"I'm sorry, but we have our orders," Castiel told Uriel

"No, you can't do this, you're angels," Sam claimed "I mean aren't you supposed to-You're supposed to show mercy,"

"Says who?" Uriel demanded

"We have no choice," Castiel told them

"Of course you have a choice. I mean, come on, what? You've never questioned a crap order, huh? What are you both, just a couple of hammers?" Dean asked

"Look, even if you can't understand it, have faith. The plan is just,"

"How can you even say that?" Sam questioned

"Because it comes from heaven, that makes it just,"

"Oh, it must be nice, to be so sure of yourselves," Dean quipped

"Tell me something, Dean, when your father gave you an order, didn't you obey?"

Dean looked at Castiel "Well sorry boys, looks like the plans have changed," Dean turned back and looked at Castiel "We can do this. We will find that witch and we will stop the summoning,"

"Castiel! I will not let these people-"

Castiel held up his hand at Uriel "Enough!" he stared at Dean for a second "I suggest you move quickly,"

Dean and Sam walked out of the motel room, after an awkward moment of silence, Maxima headed for the door as well, only to be stopped by Uriel.

"And where do you think you're going?" Uriel demanded

"I'm going with the boys to help them..."

"Maxima..." Castiel started

"Why did you bring me here then Castiel? So if you're gonna smite this whole town, then you're gonna have to smite us with it, because if they're not leaving, neither am I. See, you went to the trouble of busting Dean out of hell. So I figure he's worth something to the man upstairs. Not only that but I was doing perfectly well in the basement of the Bureau when you appeared and asked me to come with you. You could have just as easily found that hex bag without my help...so why drag me along?! Unless you want me to go back to traveling with the boys and do what I do best...so you wanna waste Dean and me, go ahead, see how God digs that,"

"I will drag you out of here myself," Uriel growled

"You'll have to kill me, then we're back to the same problem. Wiping out a whole town for one little witch. Sounds like you're compensating for something," Maxima walked to the door "Peace out bitches,"