(22) Thanksgiving pt. 2

Hey kinky slut ;) how are you? Good I hope! This part of the chapter is more of a filler, just so you kinda get the jist of Sofia's and Kristina's time in Miami. ALSO it'll be about Kristina telling Isaac over FaceTime that she spilled about her boyfriend &&& Nathan's in there too! On the phone, not in person :/ promise he returns next chapter though!!

********************************************

"Heyyy, babe." Kristina looked nervous as she was on Facetime with Isaac.

She wasn't really sure how to tell him that her mom insisted he be brought home for Christmas and her dad had tried not to break his wine glass.

"How's Florida?" Isaac asked from the phone.

"You know, good, good. Um, really big family dinners and stuff, and ya know, my mom's making you join it for Christmas." Kristina mumbled the last part. Wow, she really was smooth...

"What?" Isaac cocked a brow. Then he realized what she meant and his face turned into a panicked one.

"You're the one who just had to get one on Liv, really smooth about that by the way." I commented, biting the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing.

"She was being a bitch!" Kristina defended and then turned to her boyfriend on the phone. "So, I kinda spilled that I had a boyfriend, and my mom bought you a ticket for Florida right after dinner because she knew I'd make up an excuse about you not coming. So, what are you doing for Christmas...?" Kristina smiled nervously.

"You might want Nathan to teach you some fighting techniques because my uncle's never liked one of Kristina's boyfriends." I warned him. Okay, maybe I was just making it worse... Kristina glared at me.

"Sofia!" She growled out.

"Nate, I think I'm gonna pass out..." Isaac dramatically leaned his head on his best friend's shoulder, who I had no idea had been sitting next to him the whole time.

Nathan's handsome face scowled down at Isaac.

"Good, maybe then you'll stop eating all the food." Nathan replied.

"Teach me your ways!" Isaac pouted his lip.

"You don't have to learn how to fight, my dad won't kill you...I hope." Kristina whispered the last two words.

"You probably should though, and tell everyone you love them before leaving." I said after Kristina.

Isaac's baby blues widened and Nathan just laughed as his freaked out expression.

"Sofia!" Kristina growled out again. "Your dad told Jake he knew someone in the mob, if anything uncle Tony would be the one to kill." She replied.

"Who's Jake?" Nathan furrowed his brows as he looked at me.

"My sister's husband, my dad hates him." I said with a laugh.

"Your dad hates everyone." Kristina wrinkled her nose.

"True." I replied just as we heard little footsteps running long and fast before Lily's adorable little frame was running head-on towards me, her blonde locks which were in pigtails, trailing after her.

"Aunt Sosia, help me!" Lily crashed into my lap and I picked her up, making sure she hadn't hurt herself.

"What happened?" I furrowed my brows. Lily was panting.

"My mommy, aunt Sosia! I don't want nap time!" Lily shook her head and her lip quivered. My heart hurt at seeing such a cute little child about to cry.