(33) Got Thick Walls?

Hey! Long time no see, I'm sorry for that. I'm very busy with school right now, only two more months! I was also in New York for a few days, and then I had break which I would like to say was spent writing but mostly being sick actually...sorry to bore you guys so I'm done for now! Enjoy the chapter!!

After I slipped on a new pair of panties, and a pair of shorts, I heard my bedroom door close with the lock clicking in place. I turned around and was met by Nathan's lips roughly crashing on mine and I welcomed the tongue happy kiss we had witnessed Isaac and Kristina do just a minute ago. I closed my eyes, snaking my arms around his neck, my fingers gripping the hair at the nape of his neck. His hands wasted no time as they picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while his hands rubbed against my smooth thighs.

"Ten minutes, all I need. You have no idea how badly I need to be inside you right now." He growled against my lips and I agreed. I needed him to be inside me right now, but we weren't alone. We couldn't do anything right now, we were supposed to be cooking dinner. I shook my head as I pulled back from the kiss.

"We can't. My sister and cousin are in the other room, followed by our other friends..." I pursed my lips as I shamelessly admired his, and traced his bottom lip with my thumb. Though, I was so close to actually considering letting it happen.

"You're right, I probably shouldn't pound into you until we both come apart..." He gulped staring at my lips. I gulped as well. No, no he should definitely not do that...

"And I probably shouldn't scream your name and orgasm until I lose my voice." His pupils dilated and he sucked in a breath, and I knew I was having the same effect on him that he was having on me.

"I change my mind, you should definitely do that. Right now." His mouth was back on mine again and I heard the front door close, signaling that Liv was back with Libby and Ashley. Fuck. I pulled back and wiggled out of his arms.

"We can't..." I hated myself. Nathan let out a breath while he rubbed his jaw.

"Fuck, this feels like before when I couldn't touch you at all." He groaned out.

"It seems like it was so long ago that the only action I got was when I had sex dreams of you at night." I cannot believe I just admitted that...

"Sofia!" I heard Liv's voice. I made a move to go to the door, mostly to not have to face Nathan after what I'd admitted, but Nathan had a hold on my wrist and pulled me right back into his arms.

"You expect me to just let you leave after you just told me you had sex dreams of me?" The husky tone in his voice was deeper and more aggressive. I liked this side of him, a lot. I just wished I could make everyone disappear for a couple of hours.

"Have." I corrected him, finding it harmless to just tease a little more. "And you wanna know something? When you weren't next to me when I woke up from them, I just took care of myself." I pecked his lips and quickly got out of his arms and opened my bedroom door before he could rope me back in and headed to the living room where Libby, Ashley, Lala and Liv were.

"Your sister is so cute." Ashley said to me when she saw me and I scrunched my nose at my sister as I bent down to pet Lala. I hadn't seen her in so long, I missed her. And I owed her my life. She barked happily and wagged her tail with her tongue out.

"I've always been saying I'm the prettier one." Liv shrugged to which I struggled against smacking her upside the head for.

"She could be like your daughter." Libby cocked her head to the side. Oh, hell no. I would've had to have her when I was 2.

"You know, you're gonna be such a good mom because of me. You and Alyssa practically raised me, so it's because of me that you're gonna have a clue as to how to raise kids. I believe the words you're looking for are: thank you." Liv smiled big and I just arched a brow at her and turned back to Lala.