(06) The Aftermath

Hey kinky slut!😏So I accidentally messed up and published chapter 7, which I just finished by the way, and forgot that I still had one more chapter ready to publish. I Deadass thought I had already published it for some reason.

I also didn't know what picture to put at the top so here's what Sofia's feeling ^^ haha

But anyway, I do have the whole story line and plot in my head, which is working it's wires altering a few things to make the story better. The more I have ideas, the more I'm in the mood to write them down and voila! You have a new chapter!

So far, I've been pretty good about updating but pretty soon I'm almost positive — if I'm productive enough — that I will have to put a pause of it for finals. It's a good and a bad thing. If I put a pause on it that means yay, education but you guys don't get a chapter or two.

If I don't, that means fuck school and you guys get a chapter. Sorry to say only one of us wins here but anyway enjoy this chapter! Btw, sorry but chapter 6 & 7 are kind of on the shorter side. I tried to make them as long as I could but then that would've just gotten boring so I just went with what I had planned for the chapters.

*********************************************

Ouch. That's the first thing that came to mind when I woke up the next morning. My brows furrowed as I felt the light from the sun penetrate through my shut eye lids. I had always made sure to keep my curtains closed for moments precisely like this. I knew I wouldn't forget, ever.

My eyes fluttered open and I realized right after that that was the biggest mistake I had made today and the day had just started. I flinched at the light and closed my eyes again. My head was pounding. I sucked in a breath as I used my free hand to massage my temple.

God dammit, why the hell did my head hurt so much? I tried to move my other hand as it felt numb but I realized after a couple of tries that it was stuck under something. Whatever it was stuck under was also putting weight on my abdomen. I opened my eyes again, a little more slowly this time, and I turned my head away from the sun.

I looked down to see what was trapping my hand and found not something but someone. First, I saw a head full of dark hair attached to a head that was resting comfortably on my stomach. Another thing I noticed? The only thing I was wearing was my bra and matching underwear. I didn't remember sleeping with anyone last night.

Fuck, how much did I drink? Had I gotten really carried away? God dammit, I wanted to let loose not go full on drunk to the point where I'm having blackouts in my memory. I looked around the room and wrinkled my nose when I realized just how unfamiliar it looked.

Okay, so I hadn't gone home last night. Where the hell was I? The room was very basic, except for the bed and a night table next to it, there really wasn't much to it. The walls were painted a creamy beige color and there really was no indication that anyone lived here. I assumed this guy did, and yet he had made no effort to make the room his.

I bit my bottom lip as I pondered on how I was going to get out of this. He had trapped me pretty good and it was going to take some patience getting out of his grasp. He had some nice arms though, they were an olive skin tone and there was one on each side of me, only making my escape that much more difficult. I also took a moment to admire who I had slept with last night. His dark, long lashes fanned out across his sharp cheekbones and his full lips were in a pout as he looked so comfortable.

Yeah, makes one of us, buddy. I knew I had good taste, but this was just putting the cherry on top. He was hot. Well, I think he was, at least. So far, I'm pretty sure he was. Sorry to say I couldn't stay and see his eyes, because duh, it was all about the eyes. Okay, how was I going to do this?