(07) The Talk

Hey kinky slut😉so I just wanted to thank you for making it through 6 chapters (and a before reading type of shit) and now you're here for a 7th chapter which I couldn't be more grateful for.  & whoa...two chapters w/in like 5 min of a each other?? That's crazy! Lmao it's because I accidentally published this one before chapter 6 bc my stupid sick brain thought I already published it...but let's just ignore that.

I hella love all my readers bc they're WILLINGLY choosing to read my books and that makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. Anyway, this chapter's kinda like a little more explanation of what happened at the party since Sofia couldn't really remember much in the moment & will start out with a dream. Real quick that's what she's wearing under her dress ^^ Enjoy!

**********************************************

"Come with me." He whispered in my ear and in that moment, the blasting music drifted away and all I could focus on was him. How close our bodies were. How nice his firm chest felt against mine. How delicious he smelled. He didn't smell of smoke or alcohol or sweat. He smelled clean. Like soap, and a hint of cologne. Enough to make me crazy.

Unable to find any words, I smiled big at him and just nodded. He was sexy. Sexier than any of the guys I'd been with. He had this aura around him...a broken one. One that screamed that he needed fixing and maybe that was just drunk me talking but I felt it and saw it hidden deep in his pretty hazel eyes. I hadn't realized I was in my own world until I heard someone say, "besides, you're not even into blondes." A giggle escaped me before I could even stop it and bit my bottom lip before I did what I wouldn't have done had I not had the magical beer, I started kissing his neck. Right there. He tensed under my mouth and moved his neck when my tongue darted out to join my lips.

"I can make him like blondes." I said with a grin turning to the guy that the sexy hazel eyed boy in front of me was talking to but all I could focus on was undressing the boy in front of me.

I wanted to focus on what hazel eyes was saying, I did, I promise. But what I ended up doing instead was wondering how long he could go. How big he was — he looked like he'd be big. I looked down between us and yep, the print was there. I almost reached out to touch him but decided against it and instead, tried to listen to him. "...higher than a kite right now..." I looked at  his full delicious looking lips while he talked and wanted to kiss them. I wanted his lips to do other things, these thoughts are why I missed another part of what he said and I peeked up when I heard him say, "I got this." Yeah, he got this. He got me.

I smiled so big, my mouth hurt as we went up the stairs. Finally. I remember going into a room. I also remember not giving him a second to breathe before I dropped everything in my hands before unzipping my dress down the middle and sliding it all the way off.

Before I could even taste the lips I'd spent a lot of tonight wanting to kiss, I kept hearing my name over and over again. God, what now?

"Sofia!" I jerked awake at the sound of Kristina's voice.

"What? What happened?" I jolted up from my bed in a panic, breathing hard, while Kristina was at my door.

"You're the hardest sleeper I know. That's what." Kristina stated. I groaned and fell back into my pillow, my headache mostly gone. It was definitely a lot more bearable than when I first got home. The dream came rushing back to me, though. Was that more of a memory than a dream? Was that what really happened last night? I couldn't keep it in my pants? I vaguely remember telling myself I only had one magical beer though, whatever what meant.