(11) Sushi and Feelings

Hey kinky slut ;) how are you? So basically, after this chapter, the juicy stuff actually starts which will only make me wanna keep writing more and updating more sooo...yess & i also have 2 more books I am currently working on so I also wanna keep those in mind but this story is finally getting on the track that I had planned so I think I'm gonna take a break from one of the stories (Blood Oath) for a minute but sometimes I do see it and wanna add something to the work in progress chapter but it'll mostly be this book and Captivating, the book I just published. If you're still reading this, ily and enjoy the chapter I'm sorry I'm done now.

********************************************

Isaac's and Kristina's one month was tonight and Kristina was anxious. She had no idea where Isaac was taking her, nor did she know anything about what he had gotten her.

"He won't even tell me if it's casual or dressy!" Kristina whined. Kristina and Isaac had been talking for a few weeks and then by mid September, he had actually asked her out.

So, here we were. Mid October, with the pumpkins everywhere, the fall air reminding everyone that we were in for a cold few months.

As for our Bio exam, I had gotten a 95% on it, and Isaac had gotten a 93%. He was so happy with his score, he was about to jump through the roof. When we had finished class on that Wednesday, Professor Williams had asked for me to stay after class and I had to admit, I was worried. What the hell did she want to talk to me about?

"You did...better on the exam than I expected. You had the second highest score. I believe I...misjudged you. You proved to me that you're the only Freshman in here for a reason. So...keep up the good work." The words had been hard for her to say, I could tell. She had judged me from the beginning without knowing me and little did she know I worked my ass off to be in this class.

I even got addicted to caffeine because of it. The weekly calls from my parents happened that same night and when I told my parents of the exam, they were both so excited. It made me happy knowing I could make them happy.

"Ugh, that's the worst. What are you gonna wear?" I asked Kristina while I laid on her light pink comforter and played with the brown bear she always kept on her bed.
You wouldn't think Kristina would have a pink comforter, but hey, surprise! She did.

"No clue. I don't know if I should go all out or if I should stick to safe, because either way, one of those outfits could go so wrong. I could be in McDonald's wearing a fancy, sparkly dress and dramatic makeup or I could be at a really fancy restaurant wearing leggings and a t-shirt." Kristina pouted as she ranted.

"He's not taking you to McDonald's." I said with an eye roll. Isaac knew Kristina was too good for that. Especially for their one month. "I would stick with classy, but not too classy. Wear a dress, but nothing fancy. And wear it with a jean jacket. If it's somewhere fancy, take off the jacket. Pair it with flats. You can never go wrong with flats." I suggested and Kristina's mouth dropped.

"Where were you when I was freaking out all day?" She said. Watching it from a distance.

I just shrugged. "You seemed too wrapped up in your world for me to suggest anything. This is the first time you even asked me for help." I laughed. Kristina just wrinkled her nose at me before she went in her closet and pulled out every. Single. Dress. She. Owned. This could take a while.

"When did Isaac say to be ready by?" I furrowed my brows.

"7." Kristina said as she chewed on her thumb nail as she contemplated which dress to try on first. I looked at my phone next to me to see it was already 5. No way would she make it in time. I put down the bear, and got up.