(43) Keep My Secret, I'll Keep Yours

Hey! Don't be too surprised about another chapter, who am I kidding. Be surprised, lol. I know I am. Anyways, enjoy! It's a really long one ;)

*********

I wanted to hit something. That something just
happened to be the buzzing phone. I definitely do not like this kind of alarm.

I groaned and turned, stuffing my face into my pillow. "Nathan." I felt the bed shift and then two seconds later, the phone stopped buzzing.

"I'm sorry." He said, laying back down. I felt more content when his arm draped across the small of my back.

Soon as I felt myself drifting back to sleep, the buzzing started again. You gotta be kidding me...

Nathan tried ignoring it. Oh, no. This was your phone buddy. People know better than to call me this early.

Nathan let out a frustrated groan before I felt his arm leave my back and he grabbed the phone again, and a couple seconds later, he slammed it back down.

I let out a sigh and turned around to face Nathan.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him. He didn't look okay. His brows were doing that worried thing and lips were pressed together.

"Hm?" Nathan turned his head to look at me. Whoever was calling him had gotten in his head, I could tell.

"I asked if everyone is okay." I repeated. Nathan nodded his head, looking away from me.

"Fine." He said, curtly. Ouch. That kinda hurt. I thought he was starting to open up to me more.

"You don't look fine." I tried again. Maybe, just maybe, he would reach out to me. Come on, Nathan. Talk to me. Give me a sign.

He closed his eyes, letting out a breath through his nose before looking at me again.

"It was Cooper." Cooper. His dad.

"Oh." Oh? You idiot. He's opening up to you, and you're saying "oh".

"Yeah, oh." Nathan replied. I didn't really know what I could and couldn't ask.

"What does he want?" I questioned, sitting up. Nathan shrugged.

"Don't know or care." His hand came around my back and he sat up, kissing me. I didn't kiss him back for a second because I was confused. Weren't we just in the middle of talking?

"Nathan-" he cut me off.

"Not right now." He pressed his lips on mine again and I gave up on trying to talk to him. It was clear he didn't want to. I kissed him back, welcoming the butterflies. This man's touch drove me insane.

The kiss deepened as he swiped his tongue over my mouth and mine joined his. I laid back down on the bed, Nathan coming on top of me.

My hands found themselves in his hair as I continued to kiss him. His hair was so soft, and he always smelled so damn good.

I wanted to protest when his mouth left mine, but my protest was replaced with a moan when he started kissing along my jaw, traveling down my neck. Suckling and kissing his way to my breasts.

He lifted my tank top over my head and I lifted myself to let it slip right off before his mouth found mine again and we laid back down.

His lips left mine again to pay my chest the attention it craved. He ran his tongue over my nipple, and I arched my back in response. I let out a surprised gasp when he gently bit down on it, before taking it in his mouth. My panties could fill Niagara Falls right now, couldn't even lie about it.